Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Um...teleportation or the ability to print money out of thin air...

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Teleportation.

It'd be nice to go anywhere, instantly, for anything, without having to pay travel fees / spend hours getting there.

·
Registered
ENFP
4,195 Posts
A space traveler. In all dimensions.

I once had an astral-traveling experience. Never knew it existed, nor the place!! Always tried to find meaning to my dream, and here it is:

"We are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. -Very true folks!:p

·
Registered
35 Posts
The ability to make anyone have an orgasm at any time I wish, simply by thinking "okay, now."

Would get out of tickets. Easily. :) AND fun at parties.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Flight! I've always wanted to be able to fly. If not that, then healing powers. Then I can heal people and myself.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
The ability to freeze time. I'd love to read every book. It'd be cool to watch all the to shows and movies as well, but I think the time thing would be an issue. I'd like to remember everything I see, hear or experience and I'd like to be able to shape shift,as long as I could return to myself. It'd also be cool to control my appearance with my mind, I'd love to control my weight effortlessly and have skilful hair and make-up with no cost or skill.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I want to be a shapeshifter so I could radically change my appearance to reflect how I'm feeling or what I find aesthetically pleasing at the moment.

Sometimes I'd be a haughty blond with a "let me talk to your manager" haircut, sometimes I'd be a soft-spoken curvy red-head, sometimes I'd be a dude.

Like, human. But any kind of human depending on my mood. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I want to be a shapeshifter so I could radically change my appearance to reflect how I'm feeling or what I find aesthetically pleasing at the moment.

Sometimes I'd be a haughty blond with a "let me talk to your manager" haircut, sometimes I'd be a soft-spoken curvy red-head, sometimes I'd be a dude.

Like, human. But any kind of human depending on my mood. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.
Men can do that sometimes when they cry out BEAST MODE!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think I might've said this somewhere else, but I don't remember. I'd say shapeshifter as well. As a shapeshifter, you could become any person and live their life for a moment, or become an animal. You could fly/teleport as a bird, become 'invisible' as a teeny insect or crawl into small, otherwise impenetrable places. It would give you a lot of power. Perhaps if you had duel consciousness, you could communicate with animals once you became them, which would be cool. It would open you up to so many possibilities!

Reactions: Asmodaeus
1 - 20 of 24 Posts