Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
This hug craze was created by 1 ENFP 100 years ago, he could have been been an ESFP, ISFP, INFJ ENFJ...but....it became an ENFP stereotype. Not all ENFP are hug crazed, actually some claim to only let those who know them well , hug. I think every type, yes including you Mr. INTJ enjoy a hug now and again ;) don't bother telling me you don't, i won't believe you ; D....anyway, stereotype leads to every other ENFP in the world to think we're the hug train, because well, that is what ENFP are famous for right. Whether we actually would hug you or not will remain a mystery. I'd need you to be standing in front of me in order to make that decison. I may want to throw apples at you instead ;=)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Just as the title says.

To think that it would be a difficult question. It is because that is the way things are. If someone
naturally is an emotionally awkward person than it is a predictable assumption they are a naturally
awkward being.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I'm not big on hugs. I love physical contact but hugs rank low on the list. I think ENFPs delight in playing up the Huggy schtick when interacting with y'all because it's one of the few ways we feel able to scare the Scary INTJs. We cackle with glee as we send you running with your tails between your legs at the threat of a Hugfest.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I'm not big on hugs. I love physical contact but hugs rank low on the list. I think ENFPs delight in playing up the Huggy schtick when interacting with y'all because it's one of the few ways we feel able to scare the Scary INTJs. We cackle with glee as we send you running with your tails between your legs at the threat of a Hugfest.
Oh really? *Bear hugs*!

n_n

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually i do love getting a hug from a female ENFP because i like the odd amount of care and emotion but in small dosses. But if a guy does it im gonna be pissed/awkward and ill send them running for the hills.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Actually, my INTJ friend spontaneously hugged ME yesterday!

YEAH.

TAKE THAT BITCHEZ. :cool:

Nah, seriously though. I have an ENFP friend and he's like hugs all over the place. I on the other hand, enjoy hugging only people close to me - and really good huggers, like my ENFP friend :unsure:

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I feel awkward hugging people other than those closest to me, and only when it's genuine, not a ritual. My in laws do the ritual hug and kiss goodbye thing, and I hate it. I DREAD it to the point of getting a teensy bit anxious right before we are about to leave. I try to avoid it at all costs.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.