Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use a hell of a lot of Ne, Se, Fi, and Ti. Type me please and give an explanation as to why you think that I am this type. I mean, I've posted on here quite a bit and you folks should know me pretty well by now. Type me.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Could you list them in order?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Why do you think you use Se, Ne, Fi, and Ti?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Here we go again... :crazy:

You know you are the supposed to decide your type, not us... :tongue:

OK. j.k.... but, I'm sorry, I haven't been around here long enough to type you by your previous posts, so someone else will have to do that...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've checked out most of your threads... your hundreds of threads... and what I get is that you're probably an ExFP. Haha. I'm so useless. You're very active and always wanting to know the opinion of others. It's pretty cool. I wish I understood the functions better so I could provide a better analysis... plus, I'm not particularly sober. Just came back from a party and totally wide awake so I thought it would be a fantastic idea to jump onto PC! Woo!

Back to the EXFP business. I really can't say if you use N or S. Maybe you're on the cusp. You seem to use equal amounts... but in my humble opinion, it looks like you use more S. You're into people. Focused on the outside world. Yeah. Uh. Just me. You're definitely use E, F and P though.

I provide little insight. :cool: Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I voted ENFP because it is the type listed on your profile. I assume it was listed for some sort of reason that will trump any observations I can make by browsing a few posts. :)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
If you had to chose pairs of functions, would you pick Ti-Fe or Fi-Te?

In addition, would you chose Si-Ne or Ni-Se?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
well your enneagram is 6w7

·
Registered
751 Posts
ESFP. You always make threads asking for proof/disproof about your observations with other people. To me, this suggests Se. I see little Ti in you but I don't have a strong concept of that function so I can't say ESFP for sure, but it'd be my first pick. I also believe that you have little use of Fe but that doesn't seem to be in question here.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Did you look into Simulatedworld's post on Dominant-Tertiary Loops?

http://personalitycafe.com/articles/25205-dominant-tertiary-loops-common-personality-disorders.html

Here is an example from the post:
ESTP/ENFJ: Se/Fe or Fe/Se--Histrionic Personality Disorder. This tends to manifest itself in terms of exaggerated, aggressive sexual behavior and physical impulsiveness. Since reflecting the outer world is the only thing that matters, whatever will shock, impress, or otherwise affect others enough to include the user in their social rituals is what has to be done. Real empathy is rare as this type requires constant thrills or conflict--in the ENFJ version, this often results in excessive sensitivity to perceived "rudeness" or failure to respect the user's preferred cultural custom (Fe), combined with tertiary Se responding aggressively through implied threats of brute force. (e.g., Vito Corleone: "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse"--gives a surface appearance of respecting the cultural standards of negotiation, but implies that refusal to accept this "offer" would be quite unpleasant for the recipient!) If Ti/Ni were doing its job, the user would find a sense of balance and comfortability with himself, granting him the ability to discover what is subjectively important to him, rather than constantly shifting with the tide of cultural and social trends.
Not saying that is what you are ^^^. But it's article has other examples.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts