Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this theory that J types are more likely to be early risers and P types are more likely to sleep in late. In my own personal experience, it has been completely accurate - My parents and brother, all three Js, always got up early even on weekends and they always nagged at me and gave me shit about sleeping in until like noon. Many of my P friends and relatives also report sleeping in late, while the Js almost always get up right on schedule like they do every day. So I want to hear your reports to see if I can get a wider sample to prove my speculative hypothesis. Of course, I am referring mostly to weekends or any day where you don't have to go to work/school or have no other morning appointments. However, I also wonder if P types are more likely to hit the snooze button and be more reluctant/slow to get up even on mornings when they do have to get up early, and consequently are more likely to run late. So you can factor that in as well, but I'm mostly interested in whether or not your sleeping habits are consistent even on days when there is no requirement to get up early. Also, feel free to talk about what time you go to bed, as that might have something to do with it. It also has something to do with why I've split the introverts and extroverts in this poll as well. If we assume one who goes to bed earlier gets up earlier, and extroverts are stereotyped as being "out" or otherwise up all night, then perhaps extroverts will sleep in later as well? I don't know. So I'm just going to throw up a poll and see what happens. Feel free to share your experiences.

·
Banned
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uh... kill this thread please. Technical difficulties caused this to be uploaded incomplete and without the poll.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.