Personality Cafe banner

What time makes your brain work the most?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking about a lot of things (letting my subconscious wander, actually) when I started thinking about how I think and realized most of my ideas, questions and "insights" come up at night, right before bed time. So I wanted to know if this is just how brains normally function or if other people are more mentally active during other parts of the day :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am definitely not a morning person. :laughing:
My brain works more efficient at night. I tend to more focus.
In morning, I need a coffee to kickstart my brain

Reactions: Moo Rice

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Mid night to late night, between 2am and 4am. It varies though, but i'm a night person. Unfortunately society doesn't offer much support to people like us.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Don't have a specific time myself; it'll work when I need it to...mostly...

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
Works better at night. I feel like I'm most imaginative right before I try falling asleep.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I didn't vote because I didn't see any options for past midnight. That is when I do my brainstorming and come up with the best solutions. Then I can finally sleep in peace.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Definitely not first thing in the morning. I voted late afternoon to night because that's usually when I have time to reflect on things and that's when ideas start flowing.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,600 Posts
My brain is the most focused and active in the morning to afternoon—after I've woken up of course!! As the day drags on, my brain wanders more and gets more creative, but it isn't good for work.

·
Registered
623 Posts
No specific time of day. But, I normally do a lot of crap late at night (study, planning, and research wise).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts