Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure which line to apply for when I finish (if I make it.) It is advisable to apply for a new education direction right away even though are course is not completely finished until early summer. I'm not sure what kind of proffession I would fit it. Does anyone have any advice? :) I would also highly appreciate any tips on what you think I would not be able to do.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Maybe you should tell people which education level you are at and what your interests/hobbies/strengths/weaknesses are. I'm guessing you have more time to decide because of the Coronavirus quarantine issue.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Perhaps try some of the free courses at OpenUni and see what piques your interest. Your question is a bit too broad. What did you study before that you're looking to move on from?

I'm personally taking the time to continue studying the areas of science and math that I enjoyed in school, but never got to develop. It's a 180 from my bread and butter, so I'm taking like a fish to water to the "new" stuff. Maybe try something that's on the other end of the spectrum of what you're good at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts