Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new here so HIII everybody!

I'm going to write a HUGE, Monumental love letter, well love diary to ISFJ teenager girl 18. It will have something like 200 pages.

I already know how to describe my feelings to that girl what she made inside me in couple weeks in 200 pages I already started writing and I wonder what would make her heart warm to read about? How to formule it? Where to find inspiration?

Short story: We have been doing the same activity for weeks and she felt extremely comfortable close me. She did couple sweet things and TOP was when she bake for me and brought through the rain to the place where we were doing the activity as club together, but it was canceled because of the weather, but she bake and brought to me warm sweet. It was over and I asked her out after that, but she rejected me because she is not hangigng out with boys (I don't think its religious reasons) and she stoped doing the activities later.

I know really few things about her, but I can describe stories like this on pages where I will write my feelings about her actions and what it made with me. I feel guilty for her and I just write the diary for her to explain my feelings. I do not want to change her mind about boys, but I want to get away from my feelings so I write them down.

So, any ideas what would make her smile? What would be nice to write? English in not my first language and grammar is not my strongest side, nor writing or love stuff. Any idea where to find inspiration about something like this?

Thank you for you advices I will read them all! Especially from ISFJ!

Have a great day! (-:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Ok, not an ISFJ, but I can tell you that 200 pages is certifiably insane and would probably weird anyone out, I think if she really likes you 1 will do just fine... just my 2 cents. Heck maybe she'll like it. Maybe...

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
bro i don't care what's in it, i'd probably just be happy you thought to write me a love letter.
but yeah, chill with the 200 pages. a page or 2 or 3 will do just fine. i don't want it to seem forced and crazy.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Your enthusiasm is admirable, I know the feelings that come with truly liking someone can lead you to some monumental aspirations... but I guarantee she will have a greater appreciate for just a couple lines on a small piece of paper.

When you want to get close to someone, sometimes it better to whisper than to yell. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, actually I have a journal I'm writing in...

Actualy it's not 200 pages love letter, but 1000 answers question WHY? Why I freak her out? Because I firstly ask her out. Why I asked her out? Because I liked her more than the girl next to her. Why I liked her more? Because her kindness. What kindness, what she did so wonderfull? She brought us some her bake through rain and I'm asking in front of her why I like her for her action and why I'm not doing the same, when it's so atractive for me. I could continue more...But that's where my writing is heading.

I made too strong imaginary bond. I know my writings are too much and I'm going to change it into a thank letter for her. I would like to see the sunflowers in her library. And when one day she will look at it, she will be glad.

I'm sorry I just can't explain, but I remember so much. I can tell the date when she was wet from the rain and the position of each drop on her face. Too much details to be written in couple lines.

·
Registered
147 Posts

Actualy it's not 200 pages love letter, but 1000 answers question WHY? Why I freak her out? Because I firstly ask her out. Why I asked her out? Because I liked her more than the girl next to her. Why I liked her more? Because her kindness. What kindness, what she did so wonderfull? She brought us some her bake through rain and I'm asking in front of her why I like her for her action and why I'm not doing the same, when it's so atractive for me. I could continue more...But that's where my writing is heading.

I made too strong imaginary bond. I know my writings are too much and I'm going to change it into a thank letter for her. I would like to see the sunflowers in her library. And when one day she will look at it, she will be glad.

I'm sorry I just can't explain, but I remember so much. I can tell the date when she was wet from the rain and the position of each drop on her face. Too much details to be written in couple lines.
I don't want to discourage you from sharing your feelings with her, but if I got a journal like that, I would find it sort of scary. This probably goes without saying, but there is a lot more to earning someone's affection than letting them know how you feel about them, even if you do it in the most elaborate and romantic way possible. If she doesn't like you back, it will all be for nothing. From the way it sounds, I would guess that she is probably just not interested :/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I don't want to discourage you from sharing your feelings with her, but if I got a journal like that, I would find it sort of scary. This probably goes without saying, but there is a lot more to earning someone's affection than letting them know how you feel about them, even if you do it in the most elaborate and romantic way possible. If she doesn't like you back, it will all be for nothing. From the way it sounds, I would guess that she is probably just not interested :/
Well, I already respect her. The problem is that she met me when I was hanging out with another girl and I saw the despair and the pain in her eyes. That is what powers me to share and explain.

But probably the most important result for me. MBTI showed me INXP - about 70:30 each. But it's not me. I found out I'm naturally ISFJ too, but life and ALL XNTP close family just let me painfully adapt me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
To be honest with you if someone did that for me it would make me incredibly uncomfortable, as would being bought gifts. Short, simple and honest is the way to go- tell her how you feel but you don't have to go into lavish depths. Just a paragraph mentioning some of the little things and how you appreciate them and how she and the things she does makes you feel happy

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

Woah dude. That must be some girl your after.

While it's a sweet thought, I think, at first, you should give her a letter, perhaps a few pages. And perhaps hand along a gift as well. I dunno, a stuffed toy or box of candy with letter attached.

But I don't think it's necessary to nix the journal all together. Just... give it to her after your relationship has grown a while, when you know each other and obviously care for one another. She'll appreciate it more then, I'd say.

- An ISTJ

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
Genuinely romantic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woah dude. That must be some girl your after.

While it's a sweet thought, I think, at first, you should give her a letter, perhaps a few pages. And perhaps hand along a gift as well. I dunno, a stuffed toy or box of candy with letter attached.

But I don't think it's necessary to nix the journal all together. Just... give it to her after your relationship has grown a while, when you know each other and obviously care for one another. She'll appreciate it more then, I'd say.

- An ISTJ
Well, I know I can't ask her for anything.

She rejected me and I accepted it. I didn't know how to deal with it and I can't just destroy the bond I made. When we admire someone and someone inspires us, we will accept him with everything. It also means that we accept their rejection of our person, right?

So, I have a dream 10 or 15 years later from now. Where her children and my children will be playing together and building something together.

Is this the way how INFP deal with rejection?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
It seems a bit too early to give her this. It's a really great gift but it seems like the wrong timing.
It would be a better idea to give her the letter after both of you are in an official relationship with each other. And btw, I think the 200-pages love letter would make a good valentines day gift for next year, so you might want to give it to her during valentines day next year.

In the meanwhile, you can just write a simple 1 or 2 page love letter to her, and attach a hand-made gift to her.
For hand-made gifts, how about making a CD for her? Do you know how to write songs?
Or how about baking a bunch of cookies or a cake for her?

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
"No corny stuff like "I love you to the moon and back"

How much they mis me, how much they enjoy company

It needs to get dirty at some point

Something to make me laugh

Has to feel like a conversation like they are right there

Their feelings/part of it has to be about them too

Maybe an event that reminded them of me
"

-ISFJ friend

·
Registered
123 Posts
I assure you that an ISFJ girl will much prefer a simple poem or a love letter than an entire journal. That goes beyond romantic and treads into stalker territory.

I think it's great that you feel so strongly about her, but maybe tone it down a bit?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi,

I'm new here so HIII everybody!

I'm going to write a HUGE, Monumental love letter, well love diary to ISFJ teenager girl 18. It will have something like 200 pages.

I already know how to describe my feelings to that girl what she made inside me in couple weeks in 200 pages I already started writing and I wonder what would make her heart warm to read about? How to formule it? Where to find inspiration?

Short story: We have been doing the same activity for weeks and she felt extremely comfortable close me. She did couple sweet things and TOP was when she bake for me and brought through the rain to the place where we were doing the activity as club together, but it was canceled because of the weather, but she bake and brought to me warm sweet. It was over and I asked her out after that, but she rejected me because she is not hangigng out with boys (I don't think its religious reasons) and she stoped doing the activities later.

I know really few things about her, but I can describe stories like this on pages where I will write my feelings about her actions and what it made with me. I feel guilty for her and I just write the diary for her to explain my feelings. I do not want to change her mind about boys, but I want to get away from my feelings so I write them down.

So, any ideas what would make her smile? What would be nice to write? English in not my first language and grammar is not my strongest side, nor writing or love stuff. Any idea where to find inspiration about something like this?

Thank you for you advices I will read them all! Especially from ISFJ!

Have a great day! (-:
This prob won't be much help, but if she's right for you, you'll be able to write what comes to you naturally and she'll still love it.
I've realised from past experiences that with the right partner you can just say whatever and the love is still there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
This is some Love in the Time of Cholera shit. It wasn't any less creepy and obsessive even with Marquez's beautiful prose.

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Eh...isn't that kinda thing really personal? You're going to know her better than any of us weird people on the internet.

Being an ISFJ doesn't automatically gain us any insight into what another person likes, their dislikes, etc.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I remember spending an entire night writing a love letter to a girl I developed strong affections for 19+ years ago. My dad caught me up and saw me trying to stuff the letter into a toy shed. He retrieved it, read it and had a heart to heart with me. I don't remember exactly what he said to me, but I do remember him making me promise him that I'd never do something like that again. I agreed but didn't place any trust in him. I eventually tried showing this girl my affections after having won a watch from one of those claw machines you find at the mall. She rejected me and whipped her hair in my face as she turn around to walk away from me. Not long after that, I got jumped by all the guys in my class. I must of been no older than... 15? They cornered me like a rat and dragged me down the top of a fleet of carpeted stairs; top to bottom. Used the girl's involvement in the matter to guarantee my silence.

If you do it, my only advice to you is... be willing to live with the consequences. I'm sorry, but I don't have much faith left for humanity. I've stared too long into the abyss.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts