Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
ENTP can be curious about people and things just like INFJ?
ENTP prefers the creative approach to things just like INFJ?
ENTP has visions of change just like INFJ has with people?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't start the thread title "ATTN: FEMALE ENTP".

What's your obsession, man?

Reactions: ENTPfemme

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
What do female ENTPs and male INFJs have in common, you ask? Well, generally speaking...

1.) Both have noses. (Unless one is Lord Voldemort.)
2.) Both have ears. (Unless one is related to Vincent van Gogh.)
3.) Both have livers. (Unless one is...uh...dead.)

I'm surprised you didn't start the thread title "ATTN: FEMALE ENTP".

What's your obsession, man?
Um...we're awesome. Duh!

·
Registered
257 Posts
1. We like to talk to each other(If ENTPs are the defective extroverts, INFJs are the defective introverts)
2. We think a lot...
3. We have emotions (ENTPs lesser than INFJs but still...)

And is this something that you are trying to figure out to hook up with an ENTP girl?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm responding almost a year later but I believe there are many things INFJ have in common with ENTP..

INFJ and ENTP are opposites in every thing but N that is the way we perceive the world.
This makes a great combination as we can share different points of view on the same issue and we're still connected.

Before reading my point of view, consider I used to be very close to an INFJ, he's the kind of guy that is a keeper for me so what I write may not be at all objective even if it tries to look as if it were.

Let's get to the things female ENTPs have in common with males INFJ
3) Need for freedom, somehow expressed as fear of commitment
2) Seeing many points of view of the same circumstance what makes both look indecisive
1) Debating. Both personalities love debating in a philosophical point of view. Hours of chat could take place within these individuals.

I think this is an interesting thread, maybe if some other INFJs would have anything to add/correct, that would be great.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm responding almost a year later but I believe there are many things INFJ have in common with ENTP..

INFJ and ENTP are opposites in every thing but N that is the way we perceive the world.
This makes a great combination as we can share different points of view on the same issue and we're still connected.

Before reading my point of view, consider I used to be very close to an INFJ, he's the kind of guy that is a keeper for me so what I write may not be at all objective even if it tries to look as if it were.

Let's get to the things female ENTPs have in common with males INFJ
2) Seeing many points of view of the same circumstance what makes both look indecisive
1) Debating. Both personalities love debating in a philosophical point of view. Hours of chat could take place within these individuals.

I think this is an interesting thread, maybe if some other INFJs would have anything to add/correct, that would be great.
That's spot on, essentially what we lack entp provides. Haha nothing else to say!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
It's amusing how many INFJs are lurking on the ENTP forums.

The above-above poster is right. We really have nothing in common, except N (which even then is divided as Ni and Ne). Pretty much, both think deeply. Need for freedom, philosophy, and possibility seeking are good ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
man you ENTPs girls are pretty rare, "no clue where I would find one" :sad:
Muddy buddy!
Yeah you girls are rare. I search my memory looking for one of you entp girls and I can't find one. I wouldn't know what one would even be like to talk to. I would think you guys would be easy to spot since you would be super weird, probably like us infj males are to people, but maybe you get overlooked because of it like we do. I will keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
283 Posts
HAHAHAAHAHA. I see what you did there MyName!! HAAHAHAAHAH

·
Registered
29 Posts
man you ENTPs girls are pretty rare, "no clue where I would find one" :sad:
try looking in your friends that are girls group not the girlfriend material group. Idk if it's only me and my partner or all INFJ/ENTP get on really well as friends but don't see the possibility of relationship with each other. I don't even think most INFJ would see a ENTP as a good material for a girlfriend, so you may have overlooked someone.

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
I totally agree with this but I think the need for freedom is different... ENTPs want to be free to explore... INFJs want to be free of obligations that they didn't want to make but felt forced to... It's not that we necessarily want to explore, we just want to be able to "chill." That makes total sense in my head, it's a subtle difference.

try looking in your friends that are girls group not the girlfriend material group. Idk if it's only me and my partner or all INFJ/ENTP get on really well as friends but don't see the possibility of relationship with each other. I don't even think most INFJ would see a ENTP as a good material for a girlfriend, so you may have overlooked someone.
Totally false?
I knew pretty much after 1 month my ENTP friend and I would be perfect... It's just her that doesn't see it. Meh.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I knew pretty much after 1 month my ENTP friend and I would be perfect... It's just her that doesn't see it. Meh.
Yeah, I didn't see I fell in love if my flatmate until he hinted that to me. ENTPs are quite dense in those areas.
As a hint I mean not a delicate 'I like spending time with u', just something more direct. I supposedly(dk, never noticed) acted in love long before I knew, all time I was thinking 'hey, we're great friends'.

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
Yeah, I didn't see I fell in love if my flatmate until he hinted that to me. ENTPs are quite dense in those areas.
As a hint I mean not a delicate 'I like spending time with u', just something more direct. I supposedly(dk, never noticed) acted in love long before I knew, all time I was thinking 'hey, we're great friends'.
Wow, it's like I'm talking to her right now haha. Interesting.

You know what's weird? We sort of had an argument two days ago and she said the exact words "we could have been great friends if you just knew how to chill out..." This is what made me realise that she wants to keep me around.

DEAR GOD, I'M DYING OF INFJ FEELINGS NOW. SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME AROUND. :blushed:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts