Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What pushes your empathy button, or gets you every time? Don't say "nothing" because I know it's a bunch-o-bs :cool:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ok fine I'll tell you...
Inefficiency, non-compliance, down time... Shall I go on? ;)

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ok real answer. Child abuse and battered women would probably be top on my list.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I can't name anything that gets me "every time", because if it's authentic and original enough, it'll get to me.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't name anything that gets me "every time", because if it's authentic and original enough, it'll get to me.
There are things that are genuine and get me every time...but I understand what you're saying, for some things.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Sick pet.

Gets me every time-- it's honestly not usually 'empathy'. Anger/ dismissal is more often.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
That would be everything violating my priciples and it all has to do with (T-)honesty. Mostly somebody who is F and doing a T-decisions gets me everytime.

Something like "sacrificing yourself for the greater honest truth"; whatever that may be.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be everything violating my priciples and it all has to do with (T-)honesty. Mostly somebody who is F and doing a T-decisions gets me everytime.

Something like "sacrificing yourself for the greater honest truth"; whatever that may be.
This is an interesting answer...I like it. The same could be said for a T doing an F decision. It is nice to see a person do something that goes against themself, for the sake of others essentially. I don't mean sparing feelings; I mean because it's the best decision. I could give lots of examples of this when it comes to an NF/NT relationship...it's really what keeps it alive.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Animal stuff like others have mentioned. It doesn't have to be negative though... I also like positive stories:

Nato Labrador Sabi found safe and well a YEAR after being lost in fierce Afghanistan battle | Mail Online
Well...damn, I just learned something that makes me so sad :( Have you ever seen the video of Tarra and Bella, the elephant and lab who were best buddies? If you haven't, basically Tarra is the elephant and she lives in an elephant sanctuary. Bella is her little dog friend who she loved very much...she stood for three weeks outside of the sanctuary office when little Bella got hurt a few yrs ago. I went to go grab the video to show you and just ran into this :*( I'm seriously so freaking sad :( I love elephants, especially because of how emotionally deep they are, this really bums me out.

Elephant Tarra Mourns Bella the Dog | Care2 Causes

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
This got to me the other day:

Soldier returns from deployment in Afghanistan:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.