Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tv shows are you currently watching more than one episode at a time?
Old or new, doesn't matter. Maybe you've just finished the annual rewatching of Firefly for the 10th time, or maybe you're neck deep in the latest release. Streaming services, blu-ray/dvd box sets, recordings on your dvr, it's all good. And maybe a few words on whether you like it or not.

Here goes:

I'm currently watching The Punisher on Netflix. About 10 episodes in, and so far it's been a great show. Dark, violent and pretty much everyone in it is a psychopath, but, you know, great! I think they did a great job of setting up this character in Daredevil season 2, and they continue that tone and vibe here. Can't wait to see what comes next.

On the other end of the superhero scale, I recently finished season 2 of The Flash. I'm really starting to like this show. Season 1 was ok, but season 2 really steps it up. In these antihero times, it's refreshing to see a character that's actually a nice guy who just wants to save everyone.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Binge-watched The Punisher last weekend. Finished it in less than 48 hours. Man, I loved Dinah Madani and David and Karen! Also, the fact Ben Barnes would play Billy Russo had somehow escaped my notice prior to starting the season. I've just a little crush on that actor. He was in a good role.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How to Get Away with Murder
How I met your mother
Always sunny in Philadelphia
Seinfeld
Friends
South Park
Family Guy
Gilmore Girls

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
521 Posts
As of right now I'm watching Twin Peaks on Netflix. I love David Lynch films and always have. I've always been meaning to watch the TV show and now I finally got around to watching it which I'm happy about.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,177 Posts
I'm currently watching Bojack horseman (netflix original), and it's actually better than I expected it to be. I don't really feel like investing my time in a more serious tv show right now, but I like this cartoon more than Rick and morty (which is so overrated..imo)

Never seen flash but I liked the character in Justice League.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm currently watching Bojack horseman (netflix original), and it's actually better than I expected it to be. I don't really feel like investing my time in a more serious tv show right now, but I like this cartoon more than Rick and morty (which is so overrated..imo)
Investing time? You can easily watch it all in one weekend. :wink: How far are you?

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,177 Posts
Investing time? You can easily watch it all in one weekend. :wink: How far are you?
I could but don't want to rush through it. I'm not really a binge watcher

Think I just finished season 2 last night :D (The episode with daniel radcliffe in it was hilarious!)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I could but don't want to rush through it. I'm not really a binge watcher

Think I just finished season 2 last night :D (The episode with daniel radcliffe in it was hilarious!)
Yeah, that's an amazing episode - especially the ending. Well, enjoy the rest of it, you're in for some serious quality.

·
Registered
INFJ
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm bingeing Mindhunter currently. I'm a huge David Fincher fan.
Ooh, didn’t know this was a Fincher thing. Was already on my list, but it just moved up a couple of spots.

Currently nearing the end of The Arrow season 4. I have a complicated relationship with this show. There are times I love it, and there are times the characters drives me up the freakin’ wall. And the show seems to drop quality in the middle of every season. It’s getting good again now though.

Oh, and I finished The Punisher. Great show all the way through, they really nailed the character.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir season two

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
I'm not bingeing anything right now, but the last show I binged was Future Man.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Plan on Naruto and Dragonball(the original).

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Recently (in the past month-ish) binged Mindhunter, Lovesick, and Stranger Things 2. Highly recommend all of them.

Reactions: Instinktual
1 - 20 of 34 Posts