Personality Cafe banner
81 - 100 of 147 Posts

Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
I started it the other day. Great cast so far. Have you guys watched The Mentalist or The Blacklist?

I watched Taboo the other day. Dark but, good. Tom Hardy is a great actor.
Yes I have watched the Mentalist I very much liked the mischievous playfulness of Simon Baker. The Blacklist, I got 3 seasons in and started to feel worn out. I felt like they were constantly stringing us along.

I've not seen Taboo. What platform is that on?

Registered
Rewatching Criminal Minds on Netflix.

These people are trained to pattern match abnormal behaviors until they narrow down to a criminal because traditional policing methods don't work for serial killers, the normal motivations don't apply.
Yeah, it's a good show. For years, I had a crush on Spencer Reid. 馃槃

Code Cracked
Yes I have watched the Mentalist I very much liked the mischievous playfulness of Simon Baker. The Blacklist, I got 3 seasons in and started to feel worn out. I felt like they were constantly stringing us along.

I've not seen Taboo. What platform is that on?
I am not sure I finished The Blacklist either. I watched it on Hulu.

Registered
I started it the other day. Great cast so far. Have you guys watched The Mentalist or The Blacklist?

I watched Taboo the other day. Dark but, good. Tom Hardy is a great actor.
I鈥檝e seen the mentalist and loved Simon Baker in it , I haven鈥檛 seen Blacklist or Taboo but I love James Spader and Tom Hardy - thanks for the recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ENIGMA2019

Registered
Yeah, it's a good show. For years, I had a crush on Spencer Reid.
haha I think everyone crushes on Spencer Reid relatable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mia-me

Registered
Not bingeing, but regularly watching Love. Some might find it boring because it is a down-to-earth story. Guy and girl meet each other and face life and problems together. It's not romantic or sweet in the usual sense but there's a sense of caring. Not only about the relationship but also work / career matters.

Reactions: Whippit

Code Cracked
Not bingeing, but regularly watching Love. Some might find it boring because it is a down-to-earth story. Guy and girl meet each other and face life and problems together. It's not romantic or sweet in the usual sense but there's a sense of caring. Not only about the relationship but also work / career matters.
You might like- Modern Love

Premium Member
Not binging but I am watching Top gear top 41 where a guy enters a climate change meating in a car so small it can be physically turned around in the street. It's gotta be one of the smallest cars for adults that I have ever seen!

Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
The Simpsons, Regular Show, Samurai Jack, Fairy Tail, Rick and Morty, Futurama, Teen Titans. Those are some of them.

Reactions: Electra

Premium Member
The Big Bang Theory, currently: (S02E01)

Reactions: jetser

Registered
Finished Lupin, which was very well done, would recommend. And not really knowing anything about it prior, started Shadow and Bone last night. I'm only a bit into episode 3 but it's pretty decent. I was expecting it to look really low budget, so I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality.

Registered
ENTJ LSE
Finally finished Parks and Recreation. The whole series was great. All characters had some type of character development and they ended it really well.

Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
Star Wars: Rebels and Downton Abbey (how's that for a Juxtaposition?).

Registered
ENTJ LSE
Just started watching I May Destroy You. It's been good. Seems a little bit heavy (the main issue the show focus on is pretty heavy already tbh).

81 - 100 of 147 Posts