Personality Cafe banner
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
25,842 Posts
Finished Loki. Damn, that was really good all around. I think so far the best Marvel series by far. The soundtrack was nuts.

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
Breaking Bad.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I'm not binging it but on TV there's Desperate Housewives. Never watched it before, but I think I might watch it from the beginning now, it seems funny.

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I'm currently on season 3 of Breaking Bad.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5
8 Posts
I am obssessed with My Hero Academia and I do like Dr. Stone on the side. I tried getting into Jujutsu Kaisen, but the thirst on Instagram for these bishi men are real and I fell into it. The shonen itself in the first two episodes didn't grab me nor do I care for the characters. The teacher is just a Kakashi/Vash hybrid that is arrogant. Kinda a turn off yet intrigue.

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
6,348 Posts
i haven't watched TV in ages. occasionally I will catch a bit of the View or the Jersey Shore

·
Registered
15,898 Posts
Well on Airy Tv there is a channel called "Red Scarlet TV". Today I binged Hazel, The Ghost and Mrs Muir and Tammy (all TV shows). It was like time travel to the 60s.

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I am now on season 4 of Breaking Bad! Gus is creepy af. What do y'all think his type is? No spoilers please!

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I finished season four of Breaking Bad a couple of days ago and all I've got to say is wow. The season four finale was so fucking good! Unquestionably my favorite episode of the series so far and one of my favorite episodes of television in general. The show could've ended right here and I would've still been completely satisfied but instead, there's one more season left to tie up the remaining loose ends. I'm so hyped for season five!! I'll have to wait until September to see it though because early in the morning, I'm going on a trip to Colorado and I'll be staying there for almost a week.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
20,610 Posts
I just finished Fringe for the 4th time. I'm between shows. I feel a little listless.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts