Personality Cafe banner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I'm on the fifth and final season of Breaking Bad now.

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
I'm not binging it but on TV there's Desperate Housewives. Never watched it before, but I think I might watch it from the beginning now, it seems funny.
But it has a rather strange, unexpected ending 😅

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
•Big bang theory
•Sherlock holms
•Soon starts a series again which I look foward to. Its about true crime stuff.
•Seinfelt, Simpsons, Poirot and Micheal Mc Intyre when its on
•Sinnasnekkeren ("the angry carpenter")
•A summer-camping program

·
Registered
15,898 Posts
There is a new show on CBS (I think, but might be wrong) called Ghosts. It looks like a comedy in the style of Beetlejuice and Knives Out. I mean the house and colors look like a Knives Out house.

Today I’ve been watching Doc Martin on the British Channel on PlutoTV.

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I only have four episodes of Breaking Bad left. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up!

·
Registered
8,813 Posts
Gotham and Smallville

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I just finished watching Season 5 episodes 13 and 14 of Breaking Bad and all I have to say is HOLY FUCK! That was phenomenal!

Ozymandias in particular was an absolute masterpiece of an episode. Such an insane and heart-wrenching roller coaster of emotions.

I'll watch the final two episodes tomorrow and then I'll be finished with the series, which is quite the bittersweet feeling.

·
Corvus Cretin
Guy Incognito
23,843 Posts
I finished Breaking Bad yesterday. The series finale was amazing! I'm not sure if I'll ever watch another tv show this good again.

Reactions: Electra

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
I finished Breaking Bad yesterday. The series finale was amazing! I'm not sure if I'll ever watch another tv show this good again.
I also want to see it.

Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
25,842 Posts
You still have to watch El Camino and then you'll finally be 'done' the series.

Reactions: Crowbo

·
Code Cracked
14,082 Posts
Last ones watched-
Utopia- amazon original
Power book II Ghost
Power book III Raising Kanan
:love: Part 5 of Money Heist - The cast & The Professor +++++ It was a little cheesy-ish at first(when I started Part 1 forever ago) then ~ I was addicted. Great show.
Today- National Geographic- Secrets of the whales. I am prob going to check out National Geographic Shark Beach next.
And bc I was reminded by this thread ~ The rest of The Blacklist lol

·
Code Cracked
14,082 Posts

When it comes out I will binge it.
I saw that as well. Looks like it will be interesting. I noticed Goliath will be coming back soon! I wonder when Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan will be back on. Upload was interesting but, I am not sure they are doing another season.

·
Registered
INFJ 5w6 541 ILI so/sx
1,010 Posts
Started watching Misfits for the first time.
It was recommended to me about 10 years ago. Better late than never.

·
Premium Member
44,551 Posts
i'm watching blacklist. i feel like i just started it and i'm on season 4 already. it's so good. james spader is playing the complete shit outta this character
A friend of mine recommanded that one

Reactions: thisisme

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
6,234 Posts
I saw that as well. Looks like it will be interesting. I noticed Goliath will be coming back soon! I wonder when Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan will be back on. Upload was interesting but, I am not sure they are doing another season.
I don't think I've heard of Goliath? Might have to check it out. I've been a fan of the Wheel of Time ever since I was in my late 20s. I was telling a friend about stories my great aunt would tell me (she kind of was raised by the other category of religions) he said ohh that sounds a lot like the Wheel of Time, or at least concepts from it. I read it and enjoyed the novels. Of course, it came out in 1990 and I was told about my mother's background (she doesn't belong to anymore) when I was a kid in the 80s. I listened to how he came up with it and thought it was brilliant. Instead of using the Greek's linear fashion of time, he made a story about time being a wheel and how everything is repeated and woven coming from eastern cultures like India. Now that I'm grown up and knowing my great aunt and grandmother I kind of understand why my mother was an ISTJ, she is the complete opposite of their lifestyles and hated when my grandmother would discuss what she called "nonsense" to me. Still, I enjoyed hanging out with them more than I did going to catechism school for my father who was a devoted Roman Catholic. Anyways I even took a quiz on what Ajah I would be if I lived in that world. Found out I'm a brown Ajah. I thought maybe blue or yellow but Brown is good, my nose in the books, my head in the clouds.

I read a lot but out of all fantasy novels, The Wheel of Time is at the top. I mean don't get me wrong I was excited to see Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit made into movies. Thrilled someone did Game of Thrones but this has always been a favorite.

I think the reason why I love it, is I like the concepts he throws out there in the fantasy novel. Being that I love and adore physics and mathematics, having time in a circle is a very fun subject. Anyways I'll probably be curled up on the couch glued to the TV when it releases, hoping they don't screw it up. I at least think Rand was a good pick, hopefully, he can act.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
20,610 Posts
I don't think I've heard of Goliath? Might have to check it out. I've been a fan of the Wheel of Time ever since I was in my late 20s. I was telling a friend about stories my great aunt would tell me (she kind of was raised by the other category of religions) he said ohh that sounds a lot like the Wheel of Time, or at least concepts from it. I read it and enjoyed the novels. Of course, it came out in 1990 and I was told about my mother's background (she doesn't belong to anymore) when I was a kid in the 80s. I listened to how he came up with it and thought it was brilliant. Instead of using the Greek's linear fashion of time, he made a story about time being a wheel and how everything is repeated and woven coming from eastern cultures like India. Now that I'm grown up and knowing my great aunt and grandmother I kind of understand why my mother was an ISTJ, she is the complete opposite of their lifestyles and hated when my grandmother would discuss what she called "nonsense" to me. Still, I enjoyed hanging out with them more than I did going to catechism school for my father who was a devoted Roman Catholic. Anyways I even took a quiz on what Ajah I would be if I lived in that world. Found out I'm a brown Ajah. I thought maybe blue or yellow but Brown is good, my nose in the books, my head in the clouds.

I read a lot but out of all fantasy novels, The Wheel of Time is at the top. I mean don't get me wrong I was excited to see Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit made into movies. Thrilled someone did Game of Thrones but this has always been a favorite.

I think the reason why I love it, is I like the concepts he throws out there in the fantasy novel. Being that I love and adore physics and mathematics, having time in a circle is a very fun subject. Anyways I'll probably be curled up on the couch glued to the TV when it releases, hoping they don't screw it up. I at least think Rand was a good pick, hopefully, he can act.
Totally looking forward to it! I picked up "The Eye of the World" in paperback at the Navy Exchange just before I deployed in 1991. It was very thick, and I love me some epic fantasy, so I thought it would take me a while. I burned through it in less than a month!

121 - 140 of 147 Posts