Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys i hope you can help me with this :).

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

As far as i know no.
Im 16 years old.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?

IXXX

3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.

www[dot]flickr.com/photos/dyker_the_horse/12117503194/in/explore-2014-01-24

its a nice place where i would like to go and swim in those waters. (of couse guessing its shark free hehe)
a good place to relax or/and have fun
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www[dot]flickr.com/photos/rawalpindi/12119797046/in/explore-2014-01-24

yeah, i would love to get inside that old building and see if i can find something archeological (i love history) its also on a beautyful landscape

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

i would hear and talk him for a while but then would say if we can talk later beacause i got to go

5a. What are some of your most important values?

being a gentleman, show kindness, learn a lot and sometimes help people

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?

they can change if someone makes me angry, i might plan a revenge muahahaha mostly i forgive before that (but wont forget after a long time)

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

depending of the reason why did they said it i would get angry whitout saying a word or just laught and try to tell them why do i think that their are wrong

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?

learning something interesting (mostly lenguages and history) , playing computer games (first person shooter and strategy games) , watch tv (AXN, history channel, discovery channel). no idea why but i would like to know

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?

meeting a lot of strangers at once and uninteresting events with uninteresting people

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

i think that i am introverted because i am socialy awkward and shy and reserved with people i dont know well, i like to watch them before i talk

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

my greater streghts are my motivation to learn things i like, i dont create conflict and when there is i like to be neutral, being a very helpful friend when i have to and dont disturb people asking for favours.
my greater weaknesses are that its very hard for me to learn stuff i am not interested in, my shyness and being uncommunicative

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

i dont know, it always depends of the reason i may just smile or get very angry

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?

bad sportmanlike people, that get very angry for losing, specialy in teamwork stuff.

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?

when i am bored i daydream or think about past situations and future plans , when im meeting new people i watch them a lot just to try make sure they are friendly and good persons.

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

i think that i recibe feedback well and there is no limit if the feedback is constructive but if the feedbacks are only negatives repeatly or not constructive there is a limit but im not sure where is the limit, it depends a lot.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?

i wanted to add a lot of things but i forgot them :/

i hope thats enought info, if not feel free to ask and sorry for my english, i am not native english speaker, thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
I wouldn't say ESTJ. You have a lot of Te, which is common in xxTJs. My bet is that you are ISTJ, but I would suggest you look up the profiles for ESTJ, INTJ, and ENTJ in that order if you don't feel like the ISTJ description works.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm ok, i think that the intj and the istj profiles sound more like me.
How can i tell between those?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Hmm ok, i think that the intj and the istj profiles sound more like me.
How can i tell between those?
Look up the cognitive functions Introverted Sensing (or Si) and Introverted Intuition (or Ni), and see if you feel confident that you use one of them and not the other. If Si seems to fit, then ISTJ would make sense; if Ni fits, then INTJ would make sense.

Reactions: asdfzxcv

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look up the cognitive functions Introverted Sensing (or Si) and Introverted Intuition (or Ni), and see if you feel confident that you use one of them and not the other. If Si seems to fit, then ISTJ would make sense; if Ni fits, then INTJ would make sense.
Beetween those i would pick SI.
but are you guys sure i have high TE?
would you guys assign cognitve functions to my responces?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts