Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Type me plz urgent

Hey, guys, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone had enough time in their hands to analyze me. I've filled out a questionnaire that someone else made in a sticky thread.

I originally had my answers in purple, but when I pasted it, the purple disappeared. So I apologize if it's difficult or painful to read.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I always test as either INTJ or ENTJ, but I don't know if that's true or not, because I get stressed very, very easily and I can sometimes be dramatic. If I was a feeler, though, I don't see it as anything close to an Fe user. I feel my feelings rather intensely and I have a very hard time empathize get with others. I express my emotions when they are overwhelming, and when I do that, I vent to people hoping that they will help me provide a solution of how to cope, based on understanding my feelings. I usually focus on the root cause of my feelings, and can become obsessive over it.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Oh, a lot of things. Mostly security. I want to understand the world fully, I want to be successful by my own definition, and I want to be healthy. All of those three main things pertain to security.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Honestly, I'm always a bit of a dumpster fire, mentally. I have diagnosed anxiety and panic disorder, and I’m also a hypochondriac. It’'s always been that way. When I was in 11th grade, however, when I had my first job and car, I felt the most confident in my abilities and the least paranoid. I didn't really have any friends, but I was very hardworking and I felt very relatively secure.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
The thing that makes me feel the worst is when I feel stupid. I want to be intelligent nor than almost anything. I've also always been very competitive for some reason. I feel horrible when I don't have it together. Like, when my grades drop, or if I'm not prepared for something. This sounds shallow and it is, but my body type also makes me feel inferior at times. I'm very petite and I don't have a lot of “curves”.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I usually weigh out the pros and cons. After that, I always think about how my morals would align with the decision. My gut also plays a role.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
When I work on a project, the end result is usually my emphasis. I try my best to enjoy the project and absorb myself in it in order to give it my all. If that doesn't work or if I'm too stressed to deal with it, I usually end up shortcutting. Sometimes the result is just as good or even better. It just saves time and effort. By shortcutting, I mean finding a more efficient way to do it, even if it seems absurd at first.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I'm not big on fun. Just kidding, sort of… I always had fun when I was in middle school and my friends and I would do everything wacky and creative together. Whenever I had a strange idea, we’d try it. I liked being in charge as well as being seen as a creative person. I liked to make up games and I'd come up with something new to do every day. This confuses me, though, because it sounds like Ne rather than Ni. On cognitive functions tests, my Ne and Ni are both usually very high, sometimes the Ne is higher.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I'm generally more of a visual learner. I don't learn well by jumping onto something at all. I like to fully understand it first. The theorizing thing also sounds very accurate, depending on the topic. If it's not something as practical, then I definitely theorize. I like to analyze and break apart parts of an idea and create new theories from them. An example is studying political science and philosophy. I like to try and see where these two areas mesh with each other and from there, figure out what might happen in the future from observing the prominent political and ethical ideas of our time.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm very organized in the external world, and I've been known to spend extra money on organizational products because I see them as an investment. However, internally, my thought process is not very organized and I see it as more of a jumbled mess of epiphanies that somehow connect.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both. I absolutely do both.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Definitely the second one. People often say it makes me self centered, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Everyone in my family literally knows me to be that person who they have to tell to think before they speak. Whoops. As soon as I have an idea, I have this urge to tell people about it that very second. I'm okay with group discussions, but I prefer one on one conversation.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to plan a little, or sometimes a lot, before jumping into something. That would make me very nervous. I do think that actions speak louder than words, though.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
If I like them, then I'd rather hang out with them. I honestly can't go too long without social interaction of some sort. If it's like a party or something, though, I'd definitely stay home. I don't like being overwhelmed by people and stimuli, but in small doses it's great.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I panic. I get exhausted from the panic and then tend to withdraw from all tasks that aren't important to me in the future and replace them with brooding over my existence. When in extreme stress, I go on shopping sprees and somehow lose weight even though I eat. I'm currently underweight from a recent breakup, actually.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Fake people are literally death. I hate people who do stuff just because everyone else is doing it, especially if I see it as morally wrong. I also hate overly charismatic people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yes! I love talking about politics and philosophy. I also like conspiracy theories, even though I usually don't believe them.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
The details about other people’s lives. Sometimes I'll hear people drone on about what the neighbors are doing or some random news event that just doesn't impact me. I dread taking about that stuff, butI guess that's not really in my life. As far as “my life” goes, I'd say I don’t pay nearly enough attention to the physical world. Sometimes I think that's why I'm so panicky. I struggle to live in the present, and I always worry about the future.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't want to know. My ex (ENFP) said that I was cold and emotionally retarded. Whoops. I don't know if it's true or not, but whatever. I kind of agree with it. My mom (ISTJ) thinks I'm lazy, but literally no one else does. She just wants me to do things a certain way in a certain persuade of time and I just can't. No one would ever say that I am two faced or that I hold back my opinion to be polite.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would live it up. I would go shopping and not feel bad about spending tons of money on cute clothes. I'd also indulge in some sushi because I love sushi. I'd prefer not to do these things alone, but maybe with some people who I trust so we can also talk about interesting stuff. I'd want them to enjoy themselves too and not complain about how I'm annoying or that I shop too much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts