Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That would be interesting to know.... what is your experience with other types, romantically, sexually?

My history is as followed (am esfp):

istj/p
(dunno)- great, but ended coz it got kinda boring and we were young...

intp/istp (^) -just freaking weird guy obsessed with anal sex, cant believe it lasted a year anyway.

estj - bloody jealous and abusive control freak

isfp
- he was like way too touchy feely for me

greatest sex ever: cant really pick, but if I have to...would be that with an istj. He made me feel so secure somehow, and he was a little dominant (not too much), I liked it :p

Please share your experiences!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
ISTP, relationships with:

ISFP, gawd I was an idiot, but it was my first one, didn't do anything too permanently damaging. Too much of a feeler for me.
ESTJ, short fling + still constant flirting. I don't even know how to classify that... I <3 him, always will.

Reactions: armika_armika

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
ESTP -- first guy I ever dated, just no. We were young and stupid and had nothing in common except a desire to get into each other's pants, and he was a terrible kisser.

ISTP -- first guy I really cared about, didn't end well.

INTP -- flingish thing... hands down the worst decision I've ever made.

INFJ -- my current partner and easily the most amazing human being I have ever known.

I'm an INTJ.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
ISTP

I've been with an INFJ and am now with 2 ENFPs.

Edit: Should probably elaborate.
My relationship with an INFJ was very intense, emotionally and physically, but it wasn't a healthy relationship. He was too emotionally manipulative, I was too obsessed with 'fixing' the relationship when it shouldn't and couldn't have been fixed.

My relationships with the ENFP's are much more stable, and if not as intense, much more genuine and accepting of both our complimentary traits and our incompatibilities. As a result, all our incompatibilities have stayed rather minor and benign.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm a INTJ and I'm in a relationship with a ESTJ so far so good only thing I nay see is her need for me to predict my actions in different situations whereas I like to think things through and figure the best route, and of course she is looking for an answer right then and there

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm an INTP in a relationship with an ISTP. Omg Ti is awesome.

I also dated an ISFP, an ENFP, and an ENFJ. It feels refreshing to be with a thinker, although sometimes I don't like how competitive my boyfriend is.

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
ISFP- first romantic relationship- teenaged love with a baby-faced heart throb :D
ENFP- longest relationship- deep bond- started to feel like a brother
INTJ- serious- glad I didn't marry him
ENTP - could NOT stand his tendency to always have to debate everything.. I loved his clown personality whitty/nerdy/artistic ways..
ISTJ- loyal, very committed, serious, always there- kinda set the bar, our emotionality- quasi

My earlier relationships were my happiest. My later ones seemed to pull me out of my comfort zone. Taught me the most about commitment and dedication. Most comforting ones just happened.. with ease.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ESFJ: oh god that didn't work at all. We had nothing in common and it was the first serious relationship for both of us.
INTJ: pretty good with everything except emotions/communication, so that didn't work either.
INTP: technically not in a relationship yet, but both of us have feelings for each other. He says I'm the female version of him except better, I dunno if that's a good thing XD

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm INFJ and my current and only boyfriend I've had is INFP. I adore INFPs because of their depth of emotion and selflessness. They are truly beautiful people. I just get an instant connection with them.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Me = ESFJ

Husband = INTJ

Opposites attract:)

·
Banned
554 Posts
i don't think types matter. i decide to be with the person because i am attracted to them, and it is a mutual decision.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
My husband is an INTJ and I'm an ISFP. :shocked: Crazy, huh? One letter away from being complete opposites! It works for us though. He keeps me from being crazy impulsive all the time, but he does let me have some impulsive moves as he realizes it's part of who I am.... And I make sure he doesn't get lost in thought/analyzing everything all the time, just some of the time.

By far my worst relationship was with an INFJ. I don't know what it was about him, but he was insanely controlling and was never wrong, when in reality most of the time he was wrong. (Being wrong was a maturity/age thing and not a type thing) He just really rubbed me the wrong way.

The most confusing relationship was with an ISTP. Good Lord, I thought I was laid back and impulsive at times....but he put me to shame! By far the most unpredictable person I had ever been with!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts