Hello, fellow mbti enthusiasts! This is my first time on personality cafe and I came here due to some confusing test results. I’ve been into mbti typing for a few years now, and I’ve been an infj through and through for most of the time. But these past 6 months or so I’ve taken the test a few times and gotten completely different results each time! I feel super confused and honestly a little upset that I can’t quite pinpoint my current mbti type. I’m not sure if I am still an infj or what at this point! So I came here to hopefully get some answers! If you have a bit of time on your hands, I’d like for you experts out there to review these main characteristics of mine and tell me what you think my type is. It would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
- Curious: I find myself deeply curious about people/life in general very often.
- Full of zest: I’m very energetic, silly, and full of life.
- Love to learn: I have a deep love for learning.
- Enthusiastic: I enthuse over all the little things in life all the time.
- Chatty: Too shy to initiate conversations, but once one is started I can keep it going and I love it! With people close to me I can go on and on and I adore conversation.
- Forgiving: I never hold grudges, I forgive quickly. But that’s not to say I keep people who hurt me/are toxic around, I get rid of them QUICK, I just choose to forgive and forget... Unless you’re toxic.
- Adventurous: I have a deep yearning to get out in the world and experience all that I possibly can.
- Spontaneous: I often have fun spontaneous ideas and although I really like planning, I don’t mind changing course last minute. It keeps life exciting!
- Over-thinker: I’m always overthinking my own actions as well as other’s. I would also just say I’m a big thinker in general, my mind is always spinning with so many thoughts, ideas, and words.
- Determined/Ambitious: I stick to a goal no matter what and try my very hardest at almost everything I do. I love to achieve lots of things and do them well. I live by the quote, “If you’re gonna be a street sweeper, be the best street sweeper anyone’s ever seen”.
- Impatient: I hate life moving too slowly and I don’t like to wait.
- Boastful: I tend to brag about my accomplishments and occasionally have an “I’m better than you” attitude.
- Hard time working as a team: I usually like things to go my way or the way of someone I strongly agree with, I have a difficult time going along with the entire team.
- Indecisive: I have a hard time pinpointing exactly what I want and tend to change my mind often.
- Sassy: If you mess with me or try to argue with me, I am extremely quick to respond with sass and fierceness.
- Judgmental: I like to believe I can read someone based off my very first interaction with them which causes me to be quite judgmental.
- Hate dwelling in negative emotions: If I’m sad, I let myself have that emotion but I absolutely despise letting myself dwell in it. I feel it, and let it go. Usually pretty fast.
- People lover: I find people so very interesting and I adore learning all about them. But at the same time I wouldn’t call myself an extrovert.
- Self aware/in touch with my emotions: although I said I don’t like to dwell in emotions, I find myself to be very connected with my innermost feelings as well as my strengths/weaknesses. I’m not afraid to own up to what I could improve on and I feel I’m pretty aware of what that is. Surprising because I don’t even know my own MBTI type, huh?