Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time with the MBTI. I've been using the test for a few years now and my result keeps changing. Introvert and Sensing are the two that stay constant, so I'm asking for your help in figuring out the last two.

Here's what I know about myself,

I procrastinate a lot.

I takes me a while to make a decision like picking a movie to watch or buying a shirt in a store.

I'm somewhat organized. I don't mind hiding a mess in a closet, just so long as the room looks clean then I'm happy.

I love poetry. It's one of the few aspects of English/Lit that I genuinely appreciate.

I love cars and racing in general. I could go on about why I think the focus is better than the jetta, or whatever.

I'm fairly good a math but can get frustrated if I can't grasp a concept soon enough.

In high school I was late a lot. The list of absences and lates for gr.12 was two pages long. I'm never late for work, but my mornings can be quite hectic.

Thanks for the help, I hope I gave enough relevant info.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I'd guess ISTP, but I'd also suggest never to take typing advice from me; I suck at it.

Best bet is to read type descriptions and see what resonates with you the most. When taking tests, be as objective as possible (don't answer how you WANT to be, or even how you THINK you are if it's not historically true). I think we're all sure you're a "P" type though, so that narrows it down a bit for ya.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I concur with the post above. From the information you gave me, I conclude you're an ISTP.

How do I know?

One of my best friends that I've known since 2nd grade is an ISTP. And he loves motorcycles, sucks at math, doesn't like being philosophical too much, individualistic, weird, has an underlying attraction because of his mysterious qualities, he's quiet except when he's around his good friends. He does appreciate things, which I find uncanny from him sometimes and it actually gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside that maybe he does have morals, lol. Alright I'm going off topic here. But yeah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts