Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lately I've been confused about the cognitive functions. I thought that I was an introverted feeler,however, now that I think of it I may be an extroverted feeler but it may be my 3rd function. From what I know Fi is all about strong values. I do have values but I take everyone's opinions and values into consideration (open-minded). Other than the feeling function, I know that I am an extroverted intuitive because I get ideas out of no where. And I think I have used Ne(subconsciously) when I was in Elementary school. As for the thinking and sensing function, I'm still not sure about those two... To add onto this I should tell you that I like meeting new people,however, I do not have an active social life.
- May someone please give me more information on the feeling function?

And here's a picture of me. Apparently people have said that you could get a generalization of a person's type by the way their face looks like.(I don't really think that's true but still...)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd be more than happy to help you out, but it'd be nice for all of us if you would just fill out and copy the "Type Form" in the sticky notes section of this forum so we could have a greater idea of what you like. :happy:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that would be more helpful. I already made another post and I filled out all the questions...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts