Personality Cafe banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Have you seen interviews of her? She's really loud and in the moment. Just because she writes songs about certain things doesn't mean she can't be Se-dom! She is definetely not ESTJ, they take themselves more seriusly and doesn't come off as she does.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Have you seen interviews of her? She's really loud and in the moment. Just because she writes songs about certain things doesn't mean she can't be Se-dom! She is definetely not ESTJ, they take themselves more seriusly and doesn't come off as she does.
I have, and that tells me she is a Te. I am really loud and in the moment! Te's and Fe's in general are like this because Te and Fe by nature engage everything.

Se is different... Se doms are chill one moment, impassive the next, then suddenly seize upon that which is fun and interesting, and go back to being lazy or lax once the novelty has passed. Pop culture... look at Justin Bieber. He is not really loud and in the moment, but I think he is a rather consistent Se dom. I feel like the difference is really clear to me...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
No... :( Fe and Te doms can be loud yeah, but Se is the function that is in the moment. Te and Fe are not percievning functions. I really can't see Adele as a Te dom.. Te doms seems more controlled when theyre interacting with people. Katy perry for example. Adele in interviews is just in the moment, enjoying herself and not caring what people think.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
why do you think it is so unlikely for him to be an intuitive? The thought of him as a sensor never crossed my mind. Maybe you got that idea of him being a sensor while watching his clips from the show? His character is an ESxx I think, but that is not important because I want to type him, not his character. Why I think he is an intuitive ? Well, I already wrote that: 1 The way he was SO not interested in the fame and the materialistic things made me think he was an intuitive. The way he is critisizing mainstream music and how he is not even a little bit interested to be a part of it are just SO N. Then, the most obvious, is that he "only wanted to be a part of those projects that have meaning for him". That just SCREAMS intuitives! Then, his lyrics do not have even a single shread of concrete stuff. They are not telling a story, "this happened, then this happened, then we went there, then she did that". There are no details in the lyrics, just abstract and very poetical and lovely messages. He has uncompromising emotions and the way he delivered them is the definition of intuitive songwriting. Him just being SO unconventional and non-mainstream, (doesn't even have social media) and non-conformists is SO xNxx.

2 Once I realizied he is an intuitive, I whanted to see weather he was a Rationalist (NT) or a Diplomat (NF). It was very clear from the very begining that he is and NF. Why? He ditched all the fame and fortune for following his TRUE dreams. He obviously made a decision listening to his heart, not logic. That's what Diplomats do. He chose the option that fulfilled his moral standards, even though that wasn't practical. Enough said.

BTW, DO NOT POST THESE ADELE VIDEOS AND COMMENTS HERE!!!!! IT IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS HERE! IF YOU DON'T STOP IT I WILL REPORT THEM.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
why do you think it is so unlikely for him to be an intuitive? The thought of him as a sensor never crossed my mind. Maybe you got that idea of him being a sensor while watching his clips from the show? His character is an ESxx I think, but that is not important because I want to type him, not his character. Why I think he is an intuitive ? Well, I already wrote that: 1 The way he was SO not interested in the fame and the materialistic things made me think he was an intuitive. The way he is critisizing mainstream music and how he is not even a little bit interested to be a part of it are just SO N. Then, the most obvious, is that he "only wanted to be a part of those projects that have meaning for him". That just SCREAMS intuitives! Then, his lyrics do not have even a single shread of concrete stuff. They are not telling a story, "this happened, then this happened, then we went there, then she did that". There are no details in the lyrics, just abstract and very poetical and lovely messages. He has uncompromising emotions and the way he delivered them is the definition of intuitive songwriting. Him just being SO unconventional and non-mainstream, (doesn't even have social media) and non-conformists is SO xNxx.

2 Once I realizied he is an intuitive, I whanted to see weather he was a Rationalist (NT) or a Diplomat (NF). It was very clear from the very begining that he is and NF. Why? He ditched all the fame and fortune for following his TRUE dreams. He obviously made a decision listening to his heart, not logic. That's what Diplomats do. He chose the option that fulfilled his moral standards, even though that wasn't practical. Enough said.

BTW, DO NOT POST THESE ADELE VIDEOS AND COMMENTS HERE!!!!! IT IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS HERE! IF YOU DON'T STOP IT I WILL REPORT THEM.
You clearly have no idea of how functions work. And it does have something to do with this topic but feel free to report me haha

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I have done some thinking about this. I have already come to the conclusion that he is either an ENFP or INFP, since he definitely has Fi and Si. Either way, he has the same functions, just in different order. If he was an ENFP, they would be Ne, Fi, Te, Si. If he was an INFP they would be Fi, Ne, Si, Te.
He really seems that he is Fi dominant. Si is strongly present (just look at his lyrics and how he is lead by past experiences). So Si is for sure not his perifery function. It is tertiary. That makes him an INFP.
I realised how his life choices and attitude and writing and talking style remind me of a friend of mine who is an pretty by-the-booook INFP.
So, yeah. I think he is an INFP.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I said: "Join the discussion", which means they should be a little more eloquent than to just say: "I disagree". :wink:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts