Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized that NF specially with the high N and F got the most weird fetishes.
Am i right? ;)
So what's your mbti, and tell me your fetishes! :)
Or maybe some NT too have fetishes? Or maybe SJs as well. XD

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Fetishes? Like wanting to see a girl pee and something like that?

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,553 Posts
This question doesn't make sense

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think NTPs with Ne and Ti as bringing in the most fetishes. Ne brings in a desire to challenge what is already there, social norms being the most obvious choice, with sexual ones falling into those. Ni doms would likely be too averse to inferior Se topics they deem "disgusting", such as strange fetishes. Fi doms would avoid any fetishes that seem to be in conflict with their morals, for example a rape fetish. Of course, Si doms would be more likely to be concerned with keeping sex traditional, and, even ignoring this would be less likely to discover any strange fetishes they may have lying around, preferring their sexual part of life to be just like the other parts; consistent and predictable.

·
Registered
10,016 Posts
NPs
It’s seems like alotta people who identify with kink stuff more in-depth often as a majority seem NP
That does not mean all NPs are into kink or people who are not NPs are all vanilla
Just seems like NPs are bigger into it by majority

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ni doms would likely be too averse to inferior Se topics they deem "disgusting", such as strange fetishes.
That doesn't stop us from having messed up/disgusting fetishes though? It just makes us feel too much shame and self-hatred to tell anyone about them. Or maybe that's just me, idk.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Depends on what you call weird. My fetish might be weird to some, but my ex didn't think it was weird at all.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Technically, it's as follows:

SPs are the predators
SJs are the nurturers
NJs are the "victims"
and NPs are the little children

when it comes to sex.

SPs want victims and NPs like nurturers
SJs like the childlike enthusiasm of NPs and NJs want to be seduced by SPs

Reactions: Daiz

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Technically, it's as follows:

SPs are the predators
SJs are the nurturers
NJs are the "victims"
and NPs are the little children

when it comes to sex.

SPs want victims and NPs like nurturers
SJs like the childlike enthusiasm of NPs and NJs want to be seduced by SPs
Wouldn't necesarry say so. I have a submissive side too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That doesn't stop us from having messed up/disgusting fetishes though? It just makes us feel too much shame and self-hatred to tell anyone about them. Or maybe that's just me, idk.
Eh, my idea of it is that even though some people may have more underlying fetishes than others, the truly "kinky" are those who embrace or experiment more with these underlying fetishes. Shame would do much to dampen this discovery.

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
Ive been in a relationship with the same person for 8 years so fuck if I know.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Eh, my idea of it is that even though some people may have more underlying fetishes than others, the truly "kinky" are those who embrace or experiment more with these underlying fetishes. Shame would do much to dampen this discovery.
What if your fetish is something physically impossible like plant vore though? Like how are you supposed to embrace or experiment with that? You could buy a pot plant and yell at it "Oh no, you're eating me!" but it would not be the same.

I am not actually asking for tips on this. I'm just saying, there are a lot of fetishes that cannot be explored in a fulfilling way easily and I think you're possibly not considering them.

EDIT: I also don't know what my point is

R

·
0 Posts
I'm INFJ and no, I'd say I'm very passionate but pretty vanilla when it comes to fetishes. I prefer stability and comfort. I prefer quality time and affection (not necessarily intimacy in the sexual sense). Your love languages, attachment style, values, etc. don't always stay static or match up over time for me. Their widely influenced by circumstance and history with others for me.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts