Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is already a thread similar to this one, but this is different/more specific.

Answer how the type you hates most by doing some test.

1-Go to some site that test your personality
2-Do the test but instead of answering what you are, answer the stuff you would hate.
3-The type it will give is the type you hate.

According to the test, type I most hate is ISTP

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
ESFP. :tongue:

·
Registered
745 Posts
ESFJ, although every time I take the test I have a very slight preference of P over J, sometimes it's equal, so I guess ESFx would be more acurrate

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
Pretty funny - yeah, I got:
ESFJ
Extravert(100%) Sensing(88%) Feeling(75%) Judging(33%)

• You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (100%)
  • You have strong preference of Sensing over Intuition (88%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

But I don't necessarily think the metric is correct. I actually deal okay with ESFJs, now; I understand where they are coming from and we share function processes even if they're spun around.

I have a harder time dealing with EFPs and ETJs, tbh.

Reactions: Zombie Devil Duckie

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Didn't work for me. Told me I hate ENFJs. Though that is probably my favorite type... oh well. Guess I really don't know what I don't like inn others. my best friend another very good friend are both ENFJs. It's the only type so far that I feel comfortable talking to about anything.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
This doesn't make sense to me though. I hate ENTPs the most because they think too much like I do. I can deal with SJs being obsessed with rules and I can deal with super feely types being super feely, but ENTPs just Ne before they Ti and it makes me cringe.

My "opposite" is ESFJ. I don't know I could get a "I hate this type the most" result from any test.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
This doesn't make sense to me though. I hate ENTPs the most because they think too much like I do. I can deal with SJs being obsessed with rules and I can deal with super feely types being super feely, but ENTPs just Ne before they Ti and it makes me cringe.
i took the keys2cognition test. Theoretically, if I knew what I hated about other people, it would have given me an answer based on the order of cognitive function in the order from most hated to least hated. but, I didn't get an answer I believe.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Enfp
esfj
esfp

·
Registered
971 Posts
Well I obviously don't hate a type per se (even among a type, people vary), but ESTJs can be problematic for me to tolerate.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I often have to step outside my comfort zone to understand Fi doms, especially INFPs. I didn't take a test to figure this out, just experience from life. I'd say I like all types just fine though, even INFPs.

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,889 Posts
My E9 ass doesn't really h8 anyone, and I usually get along pretty well with everyone C:

Joke, lol. Nah, I certainly don't like everyone I meet. There are probably types I'm "meant" to have harder times with more often than others, but I can't really say for specific now, lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont like people who are both overly self confident and stupid.

I also dont like to be left alone around people I share no interests with, mainly because I just have nothing to really say and I dont do small talk well. I just dont know about football or care what someone I dont know did that day. Having a decent conversation with any depth takes both a decent intellect and a comfort level that I dont share with many people.

Most of my sensor friends I enjoy doing things with vs chatting. They tend to ask me questions and I just give answers rather than real discussion or debate. Going out and doing things with them is fun though because they tend to be fun people.

I like my feeler friends when I need to talk about something going on in a relationship, they usually have a good ear and give good advise with problems with other people. One of my best friends is an ESFP and he's usually happy, being around him makes me happy too, Fe rules when you're around the right people.

I guess the bottom line is that I dont really like people that I dont know, who I also dont share any interests in. That really is just because it makes me uneasy because I dont know what to say to them.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Whatever type this retard is:

Reactions: treschanna

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got ESFJ, but it's not really a type I hate. I think because I took the test essentially backwards (answer what you hate instead of prefer) I got the opposite of INTP... which would be ESFJ. Not a hate, just an opposite.

No offense to xSTJ's, but most people I dislike fall under them. Not that I hate xSTJ's per se, but most people I don't get along with are extremely rule-centric and can't stand it when their publicly accepted ruleset standardized by law and public opinion conflict with my inner principles governed by my own logic and observation. For example, I have an ISTJ coworker. He's a friend of mine, but we'll butt heads on certain issues. He came to me late one day and asked me to go to a blood drive with him. We both went, but he went because he saw it as "a moral obligation to do the right thing" and I went as "I ain't got nothin' better to do, might as well go do something productive, Chili's is on the way anyway". In his eyes, we were both doing the "right" thing... but I did it for my own reasons instead of the moral obligation he did it for.
This came into play later when he confronted me about an incident that happened to a mutual acquaintance. Said acquaintance got into a fight and broke his hand over stupid bullshit. My coworker was on his side, and going on and on about how we should "get the backs of our friends" and "watch out for our own". I retorted with how I think that he should get what's coming to him because he was acting like an idiot. Coworker was appalled, thought I intended for him to get beat up worse in the fight than he did, but I pointed out that the fight ended how it ended and legal action will take place as it should, and how I'm all for the benefit of the doubt, but this is the third time this guy has flown off the handle and gotten into a fight so we shouldn't take his side anymore and let him get what he deserves instead of swooping in with sympathies. Argued about that and my own disdain for our company structure. He can't stand the fact that between us he's lawful and I'm essentially lawless, but he can't call me a bad person because of that and it bugs the hell out of him.
TL;DR: Don't care for xSTJ's, they have too many rules and I don't like following most of them.

EDIT: @Peripheral, I don't know what type she is, but why in the hell is she holding a dildo? X)

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
I don't "hate" any "type" as I don't see how it would be healthy or wise of me to harbour such a destructive emotion, or to project it at people who happen to be categorised into a certain group by a perticular method of categorising cognitive functions. The very idea is at best immature and unconstructive. In fact, that is the sort of idea I would "hate" if I still had the capacity to hate something (which I'm not sure I do), I guess I just find it pathetic and sad (not you personally, but the idea). I'd suggest you get over it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm too lazy to do that right now, but honestly, I hate anyone that is extremely extrovert and people that are rude and dumb. Super extroverts can only be E, but the other things I mentioned can be found within any personality type.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts