Personality Cafe banner

What type is Santa Clause?

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a poll about God, so I thought Santa deserved one, too. They're basically the same.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Haha. Way to hide an insult. I doubt you were hiding it though.

Anyway. INFJ. Giving out presents and being so awesome that you can travel the earth in one night? INFJ.

He can't be an ENFJ. He has to spend 90% alone checking his list.

·
Registered
305 Posts
No, I think he's an ENFJ.
He firstly loves interacting with his elves and Mrs Claus, and definetly looks at his surroundings. E.
He does something unique and tries to help change the world to being more giving, plus his sleigh is pretty creative. N.
He is obviously very generous. F.
He judges who is naughty and nice, and he keeps a routine and is very organized to deliver presents. J
ENFJ :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just think the whole Christmas thing is one big joke. ENTP was my guess.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I put ENFJ. He's obviously a GIVER (of presents:crazy:).

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I've no idea.:confused:

·
Registered
ISTP 5w4 sx/sp 583
1,376 Posts
To me, Santa Clause is at least a Fe type.

Reactions: Thunal33

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Fun! I put in a vote for ENFP, just to make a different argument:). I picked that because of the image he always represented to me: the everlasting joy of a curious, creative child, doing what he loves and happy to be quite a character in the process. I would say either that or ENFJ.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I think esfp

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
E - A real “I” could never put up with that job. Think of all the kids that end up in his lap just before Christmas. He is a people person.

N - He runs a global operation based on pure fantasy... and gets people to believe in it while buying the gifts he supposedly delivers.

F - He holds very sentimental feelings for the holiday season, and just loves little kids.

J - He assesses his clientele, judges who is worthy of kindness, and gives coal, underwear and socks to the unworthy.

·
Registered
9,944 Posts
ENTP

Nobody else would bother wearing a red suit and coming up with the North Pole housing and using reindeer to fly a sleigh
He has elves as slaves to make his products

All really weird when ya think of it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts