Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was talking to the woman i'm dating last night and told her about this forum as well as what type i was, so i asked if she was interested in finding out what type she apparently was and so did the questions and the score came out...ESFJ, told her a description of it and she said "yep sounds alot like me!"

Fantastic, so have you done likewise and seen what type your partner or your date is? Do they agree?

·
Registered
298 Posts
my boyfriend of three years is an ISFJ. before we figured it out, he tested INTJ and ISTJ, but neither were descriptive of him by any means. i think it was his way of trying to compensate for feeling... denying it because it's viewed as "weak" and "feminine." anyways, he's ISFJ all the way. i used to get annoyed by his neediness, and how all his attention would be focused on what's happening this very moment. he always has to be "doing" something. it's also hard to have those deep convos INFJs desire. other than that, he's perfect :)

Reactions: Iraneken

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm married to an ESFP. He tested three times, and all three times came out ESFP. I also researched the functions and believe that the tests were correct. I love him but I wouldn't recommend this kind of match to another INFJ. It's really difficult.

Reactions: renna and Iraneken

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I'm married to an ESFP. He tested three times, and all three times came out ESFP. I also researched the functions and believe that the tests were correct. I love him but I wouldn't recommend this kind of match to another INFJ. It's really difficult.
Yeah, one of my good guy friends is ESFP and we get along great and have fun, but I have a tendency to get frustrated when I want to have a conversation with more depth and he seems to just not "get it".

Reactions: soul searcher

·
Registered
35 Posts
My ex is a ENFP. . .
or I think he is.
I have a friend who typed all our friends, and she guessed that he was an ENFP, and I believe she is right, from what I've read he fits the ENFP type to a T.

even the reason we parted ways. . . He wanted to be free to make and spend time with the friends he'd meet in college. . . and he couldn't do that if he was talking to me for hours on end (I liked getting his attention too much)

ENFP's want to be free to do the things they want to do, na?

anyway. . . one of these days I'm going to get him to take the test, so that I know for sure what his type is

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm currently with an ENTP and he's definitely such. I would absolutely recommend this pairing, assuming both parties are healthy versions of their types. I've never been so fascinated and inspired by someone. The duality is pretty fun too. We each bring something different to the table, keeping us both interested, yet independent all-the-same. We're gonna take over the world. :]

·
Registered
712 Posts
My husband hasn't taken the test as he hasn't got time for all that nonsense, when there's so much to be done around the house. Besides, he gets irritated when he reads descriptions of things that tell him what he "is", like he hasn't got a choice in the matter. He's a busy busy bee, always trying to provide for me and the family, taking responsibility for our happiness. He's treating me like a princess now that I'm pregnant - can't do enough for me, or say enough kind and loving words to me. He is awesome - a beautiful person, loyal and dedicated and sensitive and introverted. But I feel awkward bringing up conversations with him that mean a lot to me, because he doesn't seem interested in the abstract.

I type him as an ISFJ.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well this isn't particularly time accurate, but I was just recently in a 16-month relationship with an unhealthy/abusive INFP. I'm SO attracted to her, but she had immense baggage and treated me like garbage. I'm hoping to try an INFJ relationship next, to see a kind of mirror image of myself and see what its like to be with someone like me so I can better improve myself

Reactions: renna

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
Currently INFP. Duality pairing. It's a lot of hard work because we see things sooo differently yet are so similar too. Hard to explain. Our values match well but sometimes I can't handle the withdrawn phases Fi goes into. I am hooked though, especially when that Ne is going haywire and buzzed with energy. He is a tender lover, the most gentle and sensitive I've ever had, yet also has a temper that can be triggered quickly due to anxiety and fear. He says this is the best love he has ever known, which I do believe. But sadly I wish i could say the Same. Best love I've known was my ENTP ex.

Reactions: Chris Merola

·
Registered
303 Posts
Currently an ISFJ. He is the man of my dreams. Boyfriend before him was an ESFP, he was a WONDERFUL guy, but we didn't workout cause he was little too sexual haha! My ISFJ NEVER forces me into anything I don't want to do! :) Not gonna put this stereotype over all ESFP's tho, because your type doesn't define you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Currently an ISFJ. He is the man of my dreams. Boyfriend before him was an ESFP, he was a WONDERFUL guy, but we didn't workout cause he was little too sexual haha! My ISFJ NEVER forces me into anything I don't want to do! :) Not gonna put this stereotype over all ESFP's tho, because your type doesn't define you.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
My husband is an ENTJ. He's brilliant and driven and creative and endlessly fascinating. We certainly don't have the same thought processes, but they're very complementary of each other.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts