Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Talking to lots of people about what type of book they take away with them on holiday there's a difference of opinion as to what's best.
Do you take away a book to do with the destination you are in, a thriller, autobiography, etc? What was the last book you took away with you?

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Some sort of novel (I rarely take non-fiction on vacation)...sci-fi/fantasy/mystery/etc.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I take whatever I'm interested in reading anyway. The fact I'm on vacation makes no difference, since intense reading is pleasurable for me anyway. :laughing:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,
Talking to lots of people about what type of book they take away with them on holiday there's a difference of opinion as to what's best.
Do you take away a book to do with the destination you are in, a thriller, autobiography, etc? What was the last book you took away with you?

I would like to take harry potter books with me in holiday.The story of harry potter is really good.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Anything fantasy based really.... I try not to read too much on vacations.
I rather go out and have fun for once.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Yeah I don't read much on holiday, but if I had to pick....ummm....... maybe biography? Or a children's German book, I always should be working on my German.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Before I travel I tend to blindly pick out a book from a bookstore to discover something new. Always fiction, however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts