Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Naughty boy

You scored 45% masculine, 47% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!

I agree with the assessment, but the test itself was blah. A lot of the time I didn't really want to pick either one. Maybe I'm alone in this, but a lot of the time I'm not attracted to celebrities or those with "generic" looks.

·
Registered
845 Posts
most of the guys seen as 'hot' are perceived that way solely because they're on a magazine cover, I think.
I think I'm attracted to egocentric guys because it's perceived as being 'normal' and I'm the opposite of normal... so yeah. Opposites do attract in a sense. But I don't have a specific type, I just like pretty guys. ^^ <3 I'll be their protector. =D But sometimes feminine men annoy the hell out of me though... but just because they look feminine doesn't mean they have a feminine personality. Those are the most badass I think. :) Guys who are not afraid to look feminine are masculine as hell. D:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Guys who are not afraid to look feminine are masculine as hell.
I agree with the sentiment, but I tend to not think of that as a "masculine" quality...more of an emotionally mature and stable quality. I love when people are comfortable enough with themselves to just do what they feel is right and not give a damn what anyone really thinks about it. :)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
This seems to be the common denominator with most here, including me. Originality and divergence are awesome.
True. But I think I'd be happy with what I could get... no high expectations or anything. (Probably very high) But if it feels right, then that's all that matters. I do care about looks, that's the problem being a visualist.
My 32 year old ENFJ finnish friend, he's married and he told me the same thing. He can't help but to 'judge' someone by their looks when he first meets them. Eventually it dissolves.
I mean I have to be somewhat attracted to a guy to actually love his whole being, I mean wouldn't like a person who I thought was unattractive.
It's bullshit that people say they only care about personality, not in this world. No way. Unfortunately, we are not constructed on a spiritual plane...
Of course, everyone's judgement of beauty is different. :) I don't expect a badass model, although I've dated this rich russian guy before when I was 15... he was all with looks and money. He had everything, he had a white bentley at the age of 16, since his step dad is a wealthy arab. Also, he was 6ft 2. OMGAHH TALL GUYS ARE SO ATTRACTIVE.
Anyways, he asked me out the first day he met me and I broke up with him after a month. He was so sweet and stuff but his personality was so boring, unnattractive and hollow. Poor guy... he was just really hard to talk to. Since his english wasn't that good. No communication. And I hated his accent. D: On the phone, he pissed me off. But when I saw him in real life, it was a different story.
I was a shallow girl... but this whole situation just reminded me of him.

He's cute but if he had a crazy personality, I think girls would be all over him.

Also, I thought this feminine guy was pretty attractive:

We got called lesbians when we were walking down the streets in doncaster, UK.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yes, I have a greeting fetish. I especially love walking up on one side and tapping the other.
A greeting fetish? Like...greeting cards turn you on?

Waking up on one side...and tapping the other...like you don't like to 69 in your sleep?
I can relate..it's awfully distracting:cool:

·
Registered
647 Posts
I can't get mine to post:( But my result was Buff Sweetie!!! Which is about right. I like a man with muscles and sensibilities................

·
mafia mod
13,333 Posts
Classic scorcher

You scored 70% masculine, 76% athletic, 45% exotic, and 63% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 70% masculine, 76% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Action movie star
You scored 65% masculine, 71% athletic, 82% exotic, and 63% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Reactions: SilverMoon

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
I got "naughty boy". This might explain why I'm in love with myself.

Dude, call me weird, but those guys in the test don't do it for me. How am I supposed to pick one or the other if I find neither personally attractive? D:

Now THESE ones are hot 8D~~~~~

Last guy could seriously pass for female.

... I'd totally smash.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
So how come "genuine guy" hasn't come up and why are all these guys "mostly" athletic? I thought "superficial" was bad? lol...

41 - 60 of 111 Posts