Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I think I'm attracted to egocentric guys because it's perceived as being 'normal' and I'm the opposite of normal... so yeah. Opposites do attract in a sense. But I don't have a specific type, I just like pretty guys. ^^ <3 I'll be their protector. =D But sometimes feminine men annoy the hell out of me though... but just because they look feminine doesn't mean they have a feminine personality. Those are the most badass I think. :) Guys who are not afraid to look feminine are masculine as hell. D:
I just try to be the way I am, which is neither feminine(far from it actually), yet I don't buy into the alpha-male type of attitude either, which in my opinion makes you look like a total jackass, I know some females are turned on instantly by it, yet I just can't be like that, even if I tried to fake it, I guess I just make it hard for people to notice me, I'm a bit too evasive for most people anyway, looks are an extremely subjective thing, so it's hard to assess that accurately, I just know I'm far from ugly.. protector girls are funny too, from an emotional standpoint at least, if she's really there to defend you physically then something may be wrong xD.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I just try to be the way I am, which is neither feminine(far from it actually), yet I don't buy into the alpha-male type of attitude either, which in my opinion makes you look like a total jackass, I know some females are turned on instantly by it, yet I just can't be like that, even if I tried to fake it, I guess I just make it hard for people to notice me, I'm a bit too evasive for most people anyway, looks are an extremely subjective thing, so it's hard to assess that accurately, I just know I'm far from ugly.. protector girls are funny too, from an emotional standpoint at least, if she's really there to defend you physically then something may be wrong xD.
What result did you get for this test? I'm not implying that you are gay but I'm just curious. ^^
Also, what you said makes sense. I think extreme feminine/masculine men are scary, it would just be right if you flow in between or outside the spheres. Also, why are you evasive?
I'm not stereotyping any MBtype of anything but I only know one INTP in my life and I remember I tried to say hi to him in grade 10. And he looked back at me, stopped for 1 second, with his evil eyes, and walked away. I was like: O_O
It kind of made me want to do that to someone but I couldn't make myself to do it, I do it sometimes to strangers if they were trying to approach me, especially sleazy men. But that moment still remains in my head, the death stare was intense, it was almost as if he hated me and he didn't even know me. D: Shocking times. I was okay though, it was just an interesting encounter. It was probably because it wasn't a social norm to do that, which was cool. =D
But now, this INTP talks to me. He texted me yesterday asking me to fix his banjo... I don't know why, I thought it was weird. He never spoke to me via digital technology before. So strange...
Anyways, I'd like to think you should fight your own 'fights', I remember Dan (INTP) was trying to 'protect' me from this retarded ginger guy, probably an ISFJ, and Leo (ENTJ) got jealous and said that Dan likes me because he never supported anyone like that before. It's currently a 'stupid' pretend fight that Leo and I have now. It's hard to explain but the ENTJ is insane and he claims that Dan is some sort of special being... @[email protected]

Hmm. I went off too far... nothing makes sense anymore. D:

Reactions: SilverMoon
147 Posts
Tough guy

You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 45% exotic, and 38% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test.

I'm not so sure about this quiz. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
What result did you get for this test? I'm not implying that you are gay but I'm just curious. ^^
Also, what you said makes sense. I think extreme feminine/masculine men are scary, it would just be right if you flow in between or outside the spheres. Also, why are you evasive?
I'm not stereotyping any MBtype of anything but I only know one INTP in my life and I remember I tried to say hi to him in grade 10. And he looked back at me, stopped for 1 second, with his evil eyes, and walked away. I was like: O_O
It kind of made me want to do that to someone but I couldn't make myself to do it, I do it sometimes to strangers if they were trying to approach me, especially sleazy men. But that moment still remains in my head, the death stare was intense, it was almost as if he hated me and he didn't even know me. D: Shocking times. I was okay though, it was just an interesting encounter. It was probably because it wasn't a social norm to do that, which was cool. =D
But now, this INTP talks to me. He texted me yesterday asking me to fix his banjo... I don't know why, I thought it was weird. He never spoke to me via digital technology before. So strange...
Anyways, I'd like to think you should fight your own 'fights', I remember Dan (INTP) was trying to 'protect' me from this retarded ginger guy, probably an ISFJ, and Leo (ENTJ) got jealous and said that Dan likes me because he never supported anyone like that before. It's currently a 'stupid' pretend fight that Leo and I have now. It's hard to explain but the ENTJ is insane and he claims that Dan is some sort of special being... @[email protected]

Hmm. I went off too far... nothing makes sense anymore. D:
Didn't take the test, I don,t know, I guess it'd feel kind of awkward, and yeah, it's believed by some that all INTPs have the social skills of a bowl fish, yet I'm actually not even that bad, I'm just very uncomfortable among a mass of strangers, so this complicates things. I don't know about your 'dan' INTP, but I wouldn't do those kind of things»( the cold look and walk away), I usually bother to answer when people say hi, lol.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Didn't take the test, I don,t know, I guess it'd feel kind of awkward, and yeah, it's believed by some that all INTPs have the social skills of a bowl fish, yet I'm actually not even that bad, I'm just very uncomfortable among a mass of strangers, so this complicates things. I don't know about your 'dan' INTP, but I wouldn't do those kind of things»( the cold look and walk away), I usually bother to answer when people say hi, lol.
Why do you feel uncomfortable?
Yeah dan seems to feel the same way, but he wants to get invited to social gatherings but he usually feels awkward. I don't understand why though. What is there to feel awkward about?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oopsy daisy, my preference of androgynous people has been found out :crazy: (strangely enough, I don't like girls enough to pass as bi. Assuming that I identify as female, on Kinsey scale of 0 to 6, I'm probably a 1).
I much prefer androgynous people as well. I rate a 2 on the kinsey scale, I have a slight preference for girls, but certainly wouldn't pass on the right man :)

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Why do you feel uncomfortable?
Yeah dan seems to feel the same way, but he wants to get invited to social gatherings but he usually feels awkward. I don't understand why though. What is there to feel awkward about?
Look, if I knew perhaps I'd be able to do something about it, but I don'T
e: if you're talking about the test though, it's not really awkward, I just don't care enough to do it

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Buff sweetie

You scored 45% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 63% refined!

You like a buff guy with a clean and polished look. However, you do prefer a more innocent look to him and not the testosterone pumped manly man kind. Someone you might like is.......Brad Pitt. (At least in this picture - his style changes so much it's hard to generalize about Brad) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
So how come "genuine guy" hasn't come up and why are all these guys "mostly" athletic? I thought "superficial" was bad? lol...
Don't worry, I would say the average woman has come to terms that she will not score a man with washboard abs or a chiseled jaw. I personally wouldn't care if my man had either of those anyway.

I found the pictures to be uninteresting, I just chose the answers based on "Well that's close enough I guess :dry:"

·
Registered
845 Posts
Look, if I knew perhaps I'd be able to do something about it, but I don'T
e: if you're talking about the test though, it's not really awkward, I just don't care enough to do it
Nah, I was referring to the random crowds full of strangers. It actually makes me feel more at ease... o_O especially in concerts, you get to crowdsurf and don't care about anything.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Don't worry, I would say the average woman has come to terms that she will not score a man with washboard abs or a chiseled jaw.
That almost implies that it's a "let down" to score anything "lower".

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Did I ever say I was good with words? I have this "gift" where I say something but somehow it sounds like an insult without even trying.
*hug*....... :)

Reactions: SilverMoon and Fizz

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
MAN BEAST

You scored 500% masculine, 50000% athletic, 3000% exotic, and 90000% refined!

*computer explodes*
Wow, I didn't even know that was one of the possibilities.

You go man! :wink:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I couldn't take it I don't know who is who :p

EDIT: I made guess and got my next to ideal type :p

Buff sweetie

You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 45% exotic, and 63% refined!

You like a buff guy with a clean and polished look. However, you do prefer a more innocent look to him and not the testosterone pumped manly man kind. Someone you might like is.......Brad Pitt. (At least in this picture - his style changes so much it's hard to generalize about Brad) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

61 - 80 of 111 Posts