Personality Cafe banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Mysterious boy

You scored 50% masculine, 47% athletic, 64% exotic, and 19% refined!

You like a man who is on the exotic side. Dark and mysterious but not over the top macho. You do, however like a little bit of bad boy in him and he sure knows what to do with his sleeker bod in the bedroom! Someone like.....Johnny Depp. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

But honestly, I think I am gay. The less clothes they had on the more I was like "meh"

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Tough guy

You scored 60% masculine, 59% athletic, 45% exotic, and 25% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel Brad Pitt.

Hehe, I thought that a few of them were hot IMO, like damnit, I never used to think that Brad was hot, but yeah... I'd take him over Vin any day :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Adventure man
You scored 70% masculine, 47% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

Damn it.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Buff bad boy

You scored 35% masculine, 65% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

I'm a sucker for pretty faces =/ but still look like a man. No pansy shoulders, I like them broad and strong.

Travis Fimmel... Pffft... I was thinking more of Wentworth Miller.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Action movie star
You scored 65% masculine, 82% athletic, 55% exotic, and 56% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can I just say that Freddie Ljungberg made this quiz worthwhile for me.
Oh and Jude Law.
Yes. Yeeeeees.

Reactions: SilverMoon

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Tough guy

You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 27% exotic, and 31% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

lolololololol!

COOL TEST BRO!

:crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 70% masculine, 65% athletic, 55% exotic, and 38% refined!

I agree with a lot of the other posters as well.....not too much variation. I thought Tom Cruise was photoshopped to look better than Ewan. And a lot of my personal choices were made based on hair. ;) (facial hair, chest hair)

·
Premium Member
15,405 Posts
Link is dead but I found my own test.

"The Caterer" seems to be my thing. :p

The Caterer does everything you want him to do or anything you want him to do. He's broken in when you found him. He's still a lazy bastard underneath all, but he has a few simple habits down which he uses to “cater” to your ego until the ball drops. Either his Mother or an ex still has her hooks in him. Whenever you need him, despite his Mr. Dependable marketing strategy, he's too busy taking care of something he NEEDs to do to help you out. Ready with an excuse, short on real wit, this copy cat still can keep you off and on again season after season.

BuzzFeed

·
Premium Member
35,627 Posts
The test link was broken

·
Registered
ENFP Shepherdess | 3w4 (359) Sp/Sx
1,604 Posts
From the new test link (BuzzFeed):

You got: The Professional
The Professional, bachelor, that is. He's not going to marry you. He will marry late, and she'll be his ideal or he won't marry anyone at all.
Because he doesn't need you, and that's what really makes your legs shake and your heart race. He's discreet, clean, a cold blooded mercenary killer.
Only, you don't go in pretending with this guy as you would the Mercenary. It's not a false relationship. It's upfront, Adult. Occasionally sophisticated.

Good lord, I get a James Bond wannabe. :unsure:
I'm not sure what to make of this.

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8
875 Posts
You got: The Mercenary

The Mercenary...you know what that is. You knew what he was when you first spied the look in his eyes. Did he want you? Was is lust at first sight? For him, every woman lusts, and quite a few men. He's just a good looking guy or something about the way he moves or dresses or the look in his eyes. The badass attitude kind of trickling off him. Mr. Interesting meets XXX. He's good for a heartbreak, and that's why you picked him. Because you were bored, and you felt like having your heart break one more time.

I don't like this result. :devilish:

·
Administrator
14,957 Posts
Took the new buzzfeed one too--from post 94.

omg what the hell. no. A professional bachelor sounds horrible.

Share Icon

You got: The Professional
The Professional, bachelor, that is. He's not going to marry you. He will marry late, and she'll be his ideal or he won't marry anyone at all. Because he doesn't need you, and that's what really makes your legs shake and your heart race. He's discreet, clean, a cold blooded mercenary killer. Only, you don't go in pretending with this guy as you would the Mercenary. It's not a false relationship. It's upfront, Adult. Occasionally sophisticated.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
wat?????? 🤣

You got: The Mercenary
The Mercenary...you know what that is. You knew what he was when you first spied the look in his eyes. Did he want you? Was is lust at first sight? For him, every woman lusts, and quite a few men. He's just a good looking guy or something about the way he moves or dresses or the look in his eyes. The badass attitude kind of trickling off him. Mr. Interesting meets XXX. He's good for a heartbreak, and that's why you picked him. Because you were bored, and you felt like having your heart break one more time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ew, I never do anything from BuzzFeed. All of the BuzzFeed quizzes, tests, and games were created by snowflakes, feminazis, and arrogant people. The BuzzFeed company is coldhearted and pretentious that has a sweatshop factory that has caused former BuzzFeed employees to leave. Feminazism is disguised as feminism on BuzzFeed's articles. I get more accurate results from quizzes and tests that weren't created from a cancerous company like BuzzFeed.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts