Can't say as to whether the relationship would actually be good or not, but I like xNxP men in general.As stated in the title, what kind of men do INTJ women have a good relationship with?
This isn't a list for dating, plus I don't date, this was a question that I answered, that is all, no more or less. Try reading the thread title again, it may do you some good.Jesus christ do you bring that list with you to dates also
Haha, imagine the insanity, it would look something like the movie Beetlejuice.Antiant, I could make you a very happy woman....
Imagine the house we'd live in! Covered in Etsy shit everywhere :happy:
You have to admire and respect a woman who knows what she wants and won't settle for anything less.1. Someone who is intelligent, thinks critically, has thought about ideas by themselves, thinks rationally, is cogent in matters he speaks of.
2. Inner and outer beauty.
3. Someone who is very open to the world at large and is into exploring different aspects of what life has to offer.
4. Someone who desires and demands open communication and honesty, as well as a sense of vulnerability that can be shared among a partner(s).
5. Someone who is consistent in the tasks they do and the things they say, so there is little room for doubt in that person.
6. Someone I can trust fully and openly.
7. Someone who has a great sense of humor and it matches my humor.
36. Someone I can have some fucking fun with!
37. Someone who understands that I need a lot of space and is not threatened by that. Even better, the person is so cool, I don't even really need much space from him because it just works.
This is the end of the list, I could add more, but this hits the nail on the head and yes, I refuse to list "types" from the MBTI, for obvious reasons.
I briefly dated a man with Asperger's. There were some challenging moments - like the time he thought it would be funny to push me into oncoming traffic in DC - but he's a kind and interesting person..... I will admit that I am attracted to men who have autistic traits as well.... I know I am a little bit strange like that