Personality Cafe banner

What type of procrastinator are you? (Only ISTJs vote)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Most of all I am the internet research procrastinator because I need to know everything about it and what I need to get started which equals possibly a few hours of internet research.

I am also next in line the cleaner because I want space to work,then I am also the list maker if I most likely will not remember all of it and that is usually a grocery list.

All the others are so not like me except maybe once in every year of my life I will run the gamut on these things except I would not share a picture of me not doing work on Facebook! :shocked:

I get tired of those little Facebook games too. I played Island Paradise and thought it was charming and cute for about a week or two and then got bored with it. I would rather grow vegetables and catch fish I can eat for dinner in real life.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
First I am a cleaner. Yeah, I guess I am kind of OCD in that way. That's why when people stop by they think I cleaned just for them. Nope! I cannot work on anything until everything is in it's place and clean.

Next would be researcher, which I do so much I consider it my hobby. I will procrastinate sleep because I have to look up one more thing.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Definitely both the Cleaner and the Internet Researcher, though I picked the Cleaner. There are so many things I've got to do first before I can do the really important things. And not least of all is researching spaghetti covered kittens.

·
Registered
677 Posts
First, I'm The Internet Researcher, whether because I research about things that have to do with what it's due or because something that I told myself some time ago to look up in the internet, pops in my head and I wanna look it up before I forget it again (and sometimes one thing leads to another and... well... :blushed:).
Then, it gets "kinda late", so I become The Perpetuator (and of course, later regret not having seized the time). :blushed:
And sometimes I'm The Watcher. But it's not that difficult to get out of that one. For example, now I wanna start watching season two of Korra, but it's a weekly show and I know if I start it, the suspense will distract me at least once each day of the week.

Hahaha, don't you find it interestingly accurate to our personality that The Social Sharer has zero votes? :laughing:

EDIT: I'm three kinds of proscrastinators... Yeah, I do it quite a lot for an ISTJ... Maybe I'm not one?! :shocked:

·
Registered
427 Posts
The cleaner and the list maker fit me to a T.

·
Registered
248 Posts
First off, I am the internet researcher. There is so much interesting information on the internet- And even if it does not have necessarily anything to do with the topic I need to work on, I just can't help but to research it.

Second, I am the cleaner. I need a clean and organized space to work properly.
Rarely, I can become the gamer, but I am rather good in controlling my gaming habits.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm at core the Perpetuator, usually because the thought of doing something is stressing me out. I Perpetuate after being the Watcher/Gamer/Napper if I'm at home, and after being the Cleaner/Sidetracker if I'm at work. Often being the Perpetuator leads to me being the Panicker.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I was going to write the same thing as @niss. That's me. I'm guilty of them all except for the social sharer and gamer. I know what I need to do. In fact, it's been on my mind the entire week and running hard for the entire day right before it's due. I just don't do it, and I'll find every single excuse I can make up to prevent myself from doing what I need to do.

Really like the thread and pic, btw.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Sidetracker and internet researcher.

Reactions: niss and Karen2011

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I'm like 5 of these :/.
Cleaner
Perpetuator
Internet researcher
List-maker
Sidetracker

I could teach a dang class.... eventually.

Reactions: niss and Karen2011

·
Registered
143 Posts
haha Internet reseacher, the gamer and sidetracker. I know what it is too I just need to be interested in whatever it is I'm doing. If not, I just go do something else I enjoy or come back to it a few hours later.

Reactions: niss
1 - 20 of 28 Posts