• All of the above

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • It doesn't matter to me

Votes: 12 4.3%
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Light, tranquil rain that falls steadily for hours at a time without a break in the clouds.

I do not like heavy rain, rain that comes and goes, rain driven by high wind, or any type of rain accompanied by thunder and lightning.

I prefer light grey rainclouds to dark grey/black. I enjoy seeing rain approach as a calmly advancing fog that eventually envelops the city in its protective, cleansing embrace.

Did not vote. Too many descriptive adjectives associated with the kind of rain I like, to be described in the single word 'rainy'.

SU

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I like heavy rains...When I'm sleeping in :laughing:
Normally though, the Sun is way too harsh :S It's not fun to be trapped in the house just cause it's raining too. I love it best when it's so cooling and windy :D There's still Sun, yeah, but it's not like Boom! *shines light of awesomeness* More like a warm glow :kitteh: Plus a small breeze. Ah, how nice~ :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think every kind of weather has it's charm. But when it comes to temperature I'm easily cold, so I love warm weather. Snow is cool too though, but not if I have to drive in it. And rainbows! I love rainbows! :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
I prefer violent, heavy storms. Lots of wind, thunder, lighting, and rain.

Reactions: OldManRivers

·
Registered
417 Posts
I love sunny weather and storms. I hate clouds and drizzles. I get plenty of that here. This summer was an amazing one for me, because we had sunny weather for months straight (and a couple wildfires), temperatures in the 60s-70s, that perfect range, and we even had our first thunderstorm in 15 or so years.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I like partially clouded ,like sunny in the morning then clouds in the afternoon ,just perfect weather for me ,:wink:.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
I spent a week at a country inn in Peurto Rico 25 years ago. The daytim temps were about 85 max, nights about 60. It eas in the mountains, no flying insects, a showeralmost every afternoon. Bouganvillea climbed to the third story veranda, tropical blooms everywhere - yearround summer.
I understand it is muck everywhere on the carribean Islands.
That is perfect weather to me.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.