Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These quotes come from a text he wrote called "The art of expressing yourself".
I think this person is definitely a thinker, but I'm not sure if i see Ti Fe or Te Fi. Help me type him?^^ I can send you links to his videos but most of them are in swedish, with english subs though.

Having trouble formulating your thoughts is the point with political correctness, to create such a strong echo chamber consensus-culture that political dissidence becomes virtually impossible. Because eventually nobody can express themselves or even imagine what a different society would’ve looked like, since thoughts to a certain degree require words.
Tip 1: Learn as many words as possible. Words give shape to thoughts. Elliot Hulse introduced me to this concept, which I hadn’t really reflected upon prior. Imagine what reality would look like if we didn’t have words? Imagine how communication with other human beings would be done?

Words are the most fundamental of all, and the more words you know the more you can give shape to what you’re thinking. So if you ever stumble across a word you don’t understand, google the definition and memorize it.

Also, feel free to reflect upon how many different ways there are to interpret one single word. For example: Equality. What does this mean?

It could mean the state of social existence where both sexes have equal opportunity, but aren’t equal in attributes. Or it could mean equal outcome, in which case we’re talking affirmative action so that every workplace has 50/50 men and women. Or it could mean that everyone should be just as good/bad at everything they do, so let’s hand out medals to both retards as well as brainacs in order to further the notion that nobody is better than anyone at anything. “We’re all equal!”
On a near daily basis I take 1-2 hour long walks where I just ponder about all things possible, and that’s why Im pretty good at explaining my thoughts. Because I play around with them and spend a lot of time with them.

I constantly ponder, because I think it’s fun. It feels good to achieve insights and seeking understanding, exploring the mental plane is actually exciting. A human has the capacity to think all thoughts that have ever been thought and ever will be thought. That’s how huge the mental landscape is.

Every human should strive towards getting to know themselves, and reality, on the deepest level possible. Every corner of the mind should be explored no matter how dark it might be.
Morality is like the meaning of life; It doesn’t exist in nature. It is created by man and a matter of personal perception, or personal taste if you will. If there weren’t a human species on the planet, there wouldn’t be a creature that could point at an event and say “That’s wrong!” or “That’s right!”

So, take this man-made construction and put it aside whenever you are reflecting upon things. Don’t be afraid of your own thoughts. Sometimes you have to cross the boundary in order to figure out where the boundary lies.
If you ever find yourself in a discussion there’s no shame in saying: “Im speechless. You have provided a very different point of view, I’ve never heard that before, and I’d like to take some time to digest what you’ve said. I need to examine your notion from different angles to see how waterproof it is.”

That’s something you’re never going to hear in a political debate. Unfortunately in our shallow status-obsessed society every prick needs to come off as an expert in order to justify their existence as “credible godhead”. Even though it’s painfully obvious they have no idea what they’re talking about. Screw other peoples expectations and be humble instead, you’ll win more by doing that in the long run.
In his videos he talks a lot about how you shouldnt be afraid to express your thoughts and opinions, and you shouldnt just be a sheep following everyone else, because then there's no point of living.

Edit: he also seems to be a perfectionist, he says that he plans the script to his videos for days and take several takes when he records them.

·
Registered
18,511 Posts
Ti ego, probably a beta ST and I'm leaning LSI. This idea of not being afraid to express your thoughts and opinions sounds Se and Ti valuing. Se in the sense that you should express yourself rather than holding back even if expressing yourself creates conflict, and Ti because it values the individual right to thoughts that you see in Ti valuing types. His emphasis on the importance of semantics also makes me think Ti valuing. Also, the way he discusses the concept of morality sounds very Fi devaluing, especially Fi superego i.e. man-made (sounds like it's referring to social expectations) and how you should instead consider the logical validity of something despite its wrongness or rightness. Very Ti > Fi.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ti ego, probably a beta ST and I'm leaning LSI. This idea of not being afraid to express your thoughts and opinions sounds Se and Ti valuing. Se in the sense that you should express yourself rather than holding back even if expressing yourself creates conflict, and Ti because it values the individual right to thoughts that you see in Ti valuing types. His emphasis on the importance of semantics also makes me think Ti valuing. Also, the way he discusses the concept of morality sounds very Fi devaluing, especially Fi superego i.e. man-made (sounds like it's referring to social expectations) and how you should instead consider the logical validity of something despite its wrongness or rightness. Very Ti > Fi.
Okay, cool! I had a slight feeling about him being beta ST.
an english video by him if youre interested and if you are i wonder if you still feel like he is beta ST after watching. :)

Im not yet quite sure how low Fi and low Fe looks, that's why i wasn't sure, but he's definitely a thinker :p

·
Registered
18,511 Posts
an english video by him if youre interested and if you are i wonder if you still feel like he is beta ST after watching. :)

Im not yet quite sure how low Fi and low Fe looks, that's why i wasn't sure, but he's definitely a thinker :p
Ok, he's very beta ST so idk why you even wonder about it. Pretty archetype though SLE was suggested in the past.

As for super-id Fe vs Fi, super-id Fi places emphasis on personal sentiments, connections and belonging. This is important to me, I value that. It focuses on the self and the relationship the self has with the world but does that poorly, usually through some Te logic e.g. by producing X, my relationships will improve. My supervisor at work gave a good example of this today (he's probably an ILI but he's darn difficult to type, I keep moving between SLI and ILI atm), where he was nitpicking on people's sense of time-management and he felt that he had to clarify why he's constantly bitching about the importance to be on time, prefacing it with that he didn't want to come across as petty (focus on his personal relationships with people, he wants to be in good standing), but the reason why time management is important is because of the various logical results poor management leads to i.e. our employers will not be happy with us in turn because we're not doing the work that we're supposed to deliver them (again Fi but through Te, focusing on relationships), so therefore this is important. Even though he was explaining it like a logician (the logical causes and effects as opposed to how others will necessarily feel about it), you can see how Fi supports the Te. Behind every Te thought there was an unconscious Fi desire behind it and the same is true for Ti-Fe.

Fe super-id tends to be more focused on how to fit in the atmosphere, whether they are pleasant or unpleasant for example, how people receive them and how they themselves come across. Less focused on whether people will like and dislike them and how that affects their personal relationship standings with people and things and more focus on how they are able to contribute to the emotional environment as a whole. Much more expressive as a whole, when Fe is attempted. May come across as a little phony I guess, in the sense that they may try to laugh in situations they think warrants laughing even if they per se may not themselves find it funny and so does no one else so it falls kind of flat and so on, as a way to manipulate the atmosphere. They usually try to avoid that though, by falling back on Ti, since they probably learn quite early on that it can produce very socially awkward situations.

Fi super-id is more about being socially inflexible, may stick to morals even in situations other people would give in, more of a captain going down with the ship mentality. Fe super-id is more fluid and flexible but in terms of values and morality can come across as wishy-washy or being overly intellectual about it, sticking to logical principles because it "makes sense" as opposed to whether it is intrinsically good or beneficial for the people and rather just judge the situation by leaving their principles intact.

·
Registered
490 Posts

Hah, I knew it was him simply from the self-congratulatory rethoric. I've actually posted a vid from that guy in the "Name that Quadra" thread. SLE to the bone imo and he eally epitomizes the counter-SJW Beta. He never displays any concern for Fi, brushing everyone who disagrees with his own stance off as idiots unable to think rationally. @Entropic SLE>LSI, Te-demonstrative is very obvious, and he's way too comfortable with emotional expression to be 1D Fe in his vids, imo.

·
Registered
18,511 Posts
Hah, I knew it was him simply from the self-congratulatory rethoric. I've actually posted a vid from that guy in the "Name that Quadra" thread. SLE to the bone imo and he eally epitomizes the counter-SJW Beta. He never displays any concern for Fi, brushing everyone who disagrees with his own stance off as idiots unable to think rationally. @Entropic SLE>LSI, Te-demonstrative is very obvious, and he's way too comfortable with emotional expression to be 1D Fe in his vids, imo.
I haven't watched him much so was just typing him off the quotes that were presented in the OP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts