Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what type would give you the best sex, who do you think would give you the most satisfaction

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I'm guessing the best sex would be with person you are most attracted to no? Based on that I would guess INFJ. But the main factor would be ..... attraction.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
There is probably little correlation between someone's type and how well they perform sexually with someone. I would say it's a mixture of many factors including experience, openness and perhaps cultural differences as well.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think an ESFJ might be nice. I feel like they'd be very generous and giving with their Fe and Si would keep them attune to what I liked. They'd be all like "He liked busting right in my face and watching me scream in horror the last time so I suppose we'll go with that this time"....what?....that's at least how I envision it?...can't a man dream around here?!!!

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
One of the saddest things in the world is that most men have a fetish for virgins, yet virgins perform the worst.
Most men? I know some do, but I wouldn't say most. Perhaps society and the media make it seem like most men do, and society and the media like to encourage such a fetish in men, but I wouldn't say most straight/bisexual men have such a fetish. As for gay/bisexual men, it's probably similar but with less societal and media influence.

·
Banned
359 Posts
I'm guessing the best sex would be with person you are most attracted to no? Based on that I would guess INFJ. But the main factor would be ..... attraction.
that's a very good point.

What Most of us miss is sex is not just the insertion of penis into vagina over and over.
But its creation of new soul by fusing the two souls, so attraction has to be the most important thing.

And if you have the attraction,
You dont need an extra large penis, a normal one would do.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
:laughing:

Theoretically, it ought to be Se-doms. You know, being in tune with physical sensations, bodies, athletic prowess. Which is necessary if you're doing it on the coffee table. :D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Depends which type you can tolerate long enough to really learn and and allow to learn you. The real sex comes after a year or more of basically just masturbating each other. It comes with intimacy that you can only achieve with time and trust and those other boring things.

If you are just after a quick bang it's anyone's guess. Nearest available, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Depends which type you can tolerate long enough to really learn and and allow to learn you. The real sex comes after a year or more of basically just masturbating each other. It comes with intimacy that you can only achieve with time and trust and those other boring things.

If you are just after a quick bang it's anyone's guess. Nearest available, I suppose.
If I could press "THANKS" more times I would have...;-)

Reactions: SlowPoke68

·
Registered
ENTP
821 Posts
The crafter types, ISTPs, have this amazing ability to improve their "skills" with time. Oh man...

·
Banned
998 Posts
Most men? I know some do, but I wouldn't say most. Perhaps society and the media make it seem like most men do, and society and the media like to encourage such a fetish in men, but I wouldn't say most straight/bisexual men have such a fetish. As for gay/bisexual men, it's probably similar but with less societal and media influence.
I love it when virgin guys try to talk about sex.

·
Registered
33 Posts
:laughing:

Theoretically, it ought to be Se-doms. You know, being in tune with physical sensations, bodies, athletic prowess. Which is necessary if you're doing it on the coffee table. :D
Wouldnt they be the best at getting themselves off b/c they are aware of how they are feeling? I feel like an INFP would be the best because they'll romance you and sweep you off your feet then get you off so they can get off on you getting off......lol was that confusing enough?

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
It isn't about type. If someone loves you and wants to please you (and vice versa), and you happen to think them very hot then that's all that matters. It could be any type as long as the above factors are at play. ...This is of course my opinion of the BEST sex, there is other ways of going for mediocre sex, I just choose not to.

Reactions: Callie

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
There wasn't any need for that comment unless you find personal satisfaction in insulting others.
I wouldn't worry, he's one of those poor people that have been so sucked into what society wants that they've lost all sense of self and become socially conditioned. I feel sorry for people like that. Of course, we are all socially conditioned to some extent, but people like YM are worse off than many.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts