Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like a somewhat dominant woman, woman who are a little bossy. I like when they try to control me, because they know they can't, I'm the only one they can't, and it's cute how they try. I'm too independent. They will get flustered, not in a bad way, but a good one. I will tease them about everything they say. I know that sometimes I should treat them seriously though. It's a nice contrast.
I like intelligent women. I like women I can talk to about life, philosophy, literature, or whatever realm of academia or thought they enjoy probing. A woman who can think is a woman for me.
I like a woman who is silly, because I'm not a silly man. They draw me out into their obscure world. I can dance dumb, even if reluctantly, or blushing, and I can play dumb games. They help me not take life too seriously.
I like a woman who smiles. Because I don't smile much, so when they smile at me, my faces twitches into an awkward response, an uncontrollable smile in return.
I like a woman who is fine just letting me do my work. Who can be my muse. A woman who can watch me work and get inspired in return.

Edit: Everyone post the type of man or woman they prefer and we can all guess. Let's see if this game works out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
INTJ.

And to your game offer it would be to redundant to post my preferences.

·
Registered
296 Posts
yep

Reactions: WildImagineer

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would guess INTJ or ISTJ also... I lean towards ISTJ.

Would anyone be up to guessing mine?

I like a dominant man. I like someone who will make decisions for me, tell me what to do and let me submit. I hate when a guy lets me tell him what to do, or won't make a decision that I'm trying to let him make.
I like a man who is funny, goofy and off-the-wall. I like him loud, outspoken and opinionated. I do want him to care about what people think, though, because it's important that everyone else likes him. I don't want people to not approve of him.
I like a man who is logical and doesn't get too emotional about things, but still is in touch with his emotions. I don't want him to be closed off, but I don't like to be overwhelmed by dealing with his emotions all of the time- it's exhausting.
I like a man to be spontaneous and fun, and even a little risky. I'm not risky- I need someone to help me not play it safe.
I like him to be intelligent and to be able to have long, deep conversations about theories and people and life. I can't stand small talk- I want to talk about real things with him.

Guesses?

Extra points if you can guess my Enneagram, too ;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts

I like a dominant man. I like someone who will make decisions for me, tell me what to do and let me submit. I hate when a guy lets me tell him what to do, or won't make a decision that I'm trying to let him make.
I like a man who is funny, goofy and off-the-wall. I like him loud, outspoken and opinionated. I do want him to care about what people think, though, because it's important that everyone else likes him. I don't want people to not approve of him.
I like a man who is logical and doesn't get too emotional about things, but still is in touch with his emotions. I don't want him to be closed off, but I don't like to be overwhelmed by dealing with his emotions all of the time- it's exhausting.
I like a man to be spontaneous and fun, and even a little risky. I'm not risky- I need someone to help me not play it safe.
I like him to be intelligent and to be able to have long, deep conversations about theories and people and life. I can't stand small talk- I want to talk about real things with him.

Guesses?

I was guessing INFP or INFJ 6, but settled on INFP 6. Then i cheated and found out i was very close at least.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Guesses?

infx
I can't decide whether you have an fe or an fi, you're probably pretty close the middle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts