Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my personal experience, I tend to attract I_F_s, mainly people I think are introverted feeling dominants (ISFP/INFP). Does anyone else notice any tends on the specific (suspected) MBTI types of the people they tend attract in their lives?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Not a lot of people were attracted to me, at least to my knowlegde, but i think that i mostly attract ExFPs.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Fair number of INTPs have had developed a crush on me online. I've been meaning to ask about it on INTP forums because the pattern is striking. Other than that I seem to attract INxx types or people with some sort of superiority complex (ENTJ/ESTJ). It looks like I usually scare away feelers and sensors unintentionally.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I usually attract ENFx and ISFJs.

On this forum I tend to attract INTPs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
NFs (especially INFJs), xNTPS, ESFxs are probably who are most often gravitating towards me. ISTxs usually really like me/admire me once they get to know me, not so much in the beginning.

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
If we're not talking romantically (because on that front: hell if I know/foreveralone lol), but just in general what types seem taken with me/wanna be insta-bffs, it tends to be (as far as I can tell guessing type): xNFP, xSFP, ENFJs

·
Registered
11,260 Posts
it's disconcerting enough to have people developing one-sided 'attraction' to me, without me asking them what their type is. in other words, i don't know.

wrt more mutual liking/attraction: almost all of my friends seem to be inxx.

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
I haven't had a repeat performance of any one type, so I guess I'm open game. My most recent friendship IRL not online seems to be an estj, so whatevs...

1 - 20 of 252 Posts