Personality Cafe banner

241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I attract mostly ENTPs, INFPs, some ENFPs, other INTJs and the rare ENTJ if it's about personality. I try to let my personality aggressively shine through in dating apps because otherwise sensor pretty boys hit me up with their "Do you like to travel?" stuff.

Honestly travelling is like the oatmeal of hobbies, it says nothing about you besides that you don't like working.
<<<<<<<---------------------take it frum a koon!

I tell em, "To be honest, no, I don't like traveling at all. Crammed in a bus, train or plane - even first class? Or driving somewhere and hitting rush hour traffic in a major metropolitan area or worse bumper to bumper traffic for hours thru a construction zone or an accident??????

No I don't like traveling; I like Arriving; and then getting on with why I went there in the first place........

Reactions: AllOne

·
Registered
INTJ
131 Posts
Um. Being a female INTJ, I felt nauseated at her presentation of herself in her relationship in some of those scenes. Her artistic ability is good, and conceptually, it does what she wants it to do.

I attract a variety of types. I truly enjoy each one (for awhile) but I don't like spending prolonged periods of time with anyone. I'm good for a few hours of intense connection. After that, my attention wanders to my own thoughts, and I become impatient to return to my own projects. The best types are those who share an interest, so we can do that together for awhile.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
This person drew a comic of their relationship, and it has some ENFP/INTJ vibes to me.
Totally! :jazz: I love how she uses "AVOID" as a sound effect. :tongue: And check out those burger slippers! I wonder if her husband calls her "Burgerfoot." :kitteh:

Um. Being a female INTJ, I felt nauseated at her presentation of herself in her relationship in some of those scenes.
D'aaaaw! Just let your Fi and Se take over! :crazy:

Reactions: L P and AllOne

·
Registered
INTJ
131 Posts
But he shoved her in her face.
And her face was angry when she was alone, not when she was with other people.
INTJ: This does not compute.
I want her to be an INTJ.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
But he shoved her in her face.
And her face was angry when she was alone, not when she was with other people.
INTJ: This does not compute.
I want her to be an INTJ.
Oh I meant the dude as INTJ and her and ENFP.

·
Registered
INTJ
131 Posts
Yeah, I know. No confusion there. Your intent was clear.
I just wanted her to be an INTJ because I wanted to say, "Save yourself, woman!" from the emotional vulnerability.
However, ENFPs enjoy experiencing emotions in a way that INTJs would find frightening.
Like, "You shoved me in my face. Must I kill you in your sleep to prevent this from happening again?"
Or, "Oh, joy. Oh, bliss. I've got the whole house to myself for 24 hours. Let's do this more often."

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
INTJ female here, so that right off the bat creates interesting dynamics.

My two best relationships were another INTJ, and an ENTP. The ENTP relationship was great, and if I had to pick a best type for me, it would be that. An ENFP who wasn't too strong on the "F" scale would probably also be a good match. They are not, however, often attracted to my quiet, introverted self.

I'm personally attracted to ENTJs but they are not generally attracted to me outside of "just friends" - but we can make great, long term friendships. NTs in general tend to make good friends for me.

I've been friends with and tried dating a couple of xSxJs - those go up in flames spectacularly. HORRIBLE match for me, for anything more than very casual friends/acquaintances. SJs and I get along well enough casually, but as soon as anything deeper starts to come out, it all just goes sideways - their idealism and dedication to their opinions proves to be an unsolvable clash once we're past initial mutual interest topics.

The types that are attracted to me (in a "more than friends" way) tend to be the IxF types - but I generally find the ISFx types a bit too "home body" and needy but boring, and the INFx type I can find a connection with, but they tend to be very - beta, and that's something I just don't find attractive in a potential date/mate.

Therefore, I am solidly single ATM, and have been for a while.

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
If any I mostly attract extroverted females. Specifically the ExFx.

I dunno maybe some kind of saviour complex instincts arise when they encounter a fiercely independent wayward boy. Pay attention that I am being careful in not using the term bad boy. Wayward is most proper, or even lost.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Undyne is attracted to a "turbulent" INTJ.

Everyone assumes that the INTJ is always the assertive/aggressive one, but that's just a pop culture stereotype. The reality is that INTJs are "often" (or at least "sometimes") the softer one in the relationship. That tends to be more true for "turbulent" INTJs (who are often mistyped as INFPs thanks to the pop culture assumption that INTJs never show their soft side). Gay, straight, bi, male, female? Never mind that. There are certain archetypal truths at work in the world that are universal.

From now on, INTJs get to show our soft side without shame. There's no going back. No more lying to ourselves.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,089 Posts
I've attracted ESFJ's, ESTJ's, ISFJ's, INFJ's, INFP's....not interested in any of those types at all...maybe INFJ if mature and not overly emotional or toxic.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts