Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
14,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wonder, because some people are attracted with INFP vibes.. The depressed little innocent girl i wanna "save"/"fuck". Haha.

Whose got the saviour mentality?!

I just realized there's just some people who are attracted with depressed girls.

I'm not saying it's INFP only. But i think it's a good match on that. XD

Now i wonder, if what specific mbti type are attracted with infps. :)

·
Registered
13,794 Posts
I wouldn't say they're attracted to depressed little innocent girls...
Such people would be narcissists who need someone to boost their ego, and they can be any type and not someone you'd like.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
You are making the assumption that INFPs are depressed little girls in need of saving, and (realize it or not) that is an offensive and inaccurate generalization. I would correct your generalization with a more accurate one, but I suspect you are fully aware of what you just did as well as the accuracy of your post.

With that out of the way, the INFP type seems to draw pretty much any and every other type. From past experience I have seen the following types confessing love (romantic interest) for an INFP...
ENFP
ISTJ
ESFP
ISFP
INFP (yes, this did happen. Yes, I felt the disturbance in the force as millions of MBTI voices suddenly cried out)
INTP
ENTP

Of course this is dependent on the individuals involved, as there is no way to fully say that x type will never or always have an attraction to INFPs.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 9w1 so/sp
19,535 Posts
I just wonder, because some people are attracted with INFP vibes.. The depressed little innocent girl i wanna "save"/"fuck". Haha.

I just realized there's just some people who are attracted with depressed girls.

I'm not saying it's INFP only. But i think it's a good match on that. XD

I am, but not for fuck reasons.

I wouldn't say they're attracted to depressed little innocent girls...
Such people would be narcissists who need someone to boost their ego, and they can be any type and not someone you'd like.
They don't have to be narcissists for that. The fuck. I am the opposite of that. I feel sorry for them and such. How is that narcissistic related? What the hell am I reading?

Though, I've been close with a narcissistic female who's not feeling well usually, and she actually took advantage of my innocence and such.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts

·
Banned
4,497 Posts

·
Boaz & Jachin
𝐄𝐓(𝐒) 𝐒𝐋𝐄-𝐃𝐇 𝐕𝐋𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐩 𝟖 𝟖𝟓𝟑 𝐂𝐍 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥
16,176 Posts
I think that's more of a sexual preference/fetish.

There's no record of a specific type liking INFPs; but based on the system itself: TJ types.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I love INFPs completely and could totally fall head over heels for them. Sure, there have been awkward times when my best INFP friend made me spoon her to sleep because she was depressed over her ex boyfriend from 5 years ago, but yknow. Half the reason why I'm attracted to them is because I know I can attend to their needs.. They're unique and totally loveable..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I adore INFPs but mostly for the ease of emotional communication and intimance. Things usually just click and emotionally it's almost as if there's a tether between me and my INFP friend, I just can't keep compelling myself to ignore it.

I feel the same for Enfps, too but I'm a fluctuating ISTJ/ISFP as far as Mbti go's. They always seem to give me an emotional High.. It's addicting.

I usually end up being the caregiver in NFP relationships though' which I don't mind but I felt it needed to be pointed out. It's a natural habit I already have but it seems to click with NFP's on an almost intimant level.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.