Personality Cafe banner

What Types are These

[INTP] 
Tags
types
3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  BUtheBabyUnicorn 
#1 ·
Ok, i was just wondering, can you guys help me figure out what personality types the following characters are likely to be:

(1) Spongebob Squarepants
(2) Squidward (from "Spongebob Squarepants")
(3) Barack Obama
(4) Michelle Obama
(5) Marilyn Monroe
(6) Helga (from "Hey Arnold")
(7) Zuko (form "Avatar : The Last Airbender")
(8) Shaggy (from "Scooby Doo").
(9) Butters (from "South Park")
(0) Cartman (from "South Park").

#2 ·
Spongebob- enfj or enfp
Squidward- istj
Barack-?
Michelle- intj
Marilyn- esfp
Helga-?
Zuko- intj
Shaggy- esfp
Butters?
Cartman?

#4 · (Edited)
(1) Spongebob Squarepants - ENFP (possibly ENFJ)
(2) Squidward (from "Spongebob Squarepants")- ISTJ
(3) Barack Obama - ENFP (possibly ENTP)
(4) Michelle Obama - INTJ
(5) Marilyn Monroe - ESFP
(6) Helga (from "Hey Arnold") - ESTJ (but becomes more NFish when she is by herself thinking about Arnold).
(7) Zuko (form "Avatar : The Last Airbender") - Don't know b/c I don't watch the show
(8) Shaggy (from "Scooby Doo"). - ESFP
(9) Butters (from "South Park")- INFP
(0) Cartman (from "South Park")- ENTJ

#5 ·
ENFP. He reeks of it.

ISTJ

(3) Barack Obama
All I can figure about Obama's personality type is that he's an Intuitive. I also have a hunch he's an introvert.

(4) Michelle Obama
INTJ

(5) Marilyn Monroe
ExFx

I haven't seen that show in YEARS.

Never seen it.

ESFP...I have an ESFP friend that reminds me exactly of him.

INFx

ENTJ

#6 ·
My best guesses are:

(1) Spongebob Squarepants - ESFP or ENFP.

(2) Squidward (from "Spongebob Squarepants") - not too sure, ISTJ perhaps.

(3) Barack Obama - definite NF in my book, probably an ENFP.

(4) Michelle Obama - don't know, I haven't paid much attention to her. Maybe by finding out the natural partner for an ENFP it could shed some light for her? I dunno...

(5) Marilyn Monroe - not familiar with her at all.

(6) Helga (from "Hey Arnold") - I could stab at it, but I don't know. Exacerbated ENFJ trying to hide her true self from Arnold? I really don't know if that would work. *shrugs*

(7) Zuko (form "Avatar : The Last Airbender") - a-HA! Here's one that I think keeps getting misdiagnosed, because I believe that Zuko was an aggravated INFP during most of the series until he was able to join up with the Gaang and return to a more natural state of being. And when he was at his natural state of being, he was working for the 'higher cause' of defeating his father and ushering in the world into peace and happiness - something like what an INFP holds above all other things. Plus, I think there were too many times of him thinking idealistically, like when he wanted to return home for his father's 'honor' or if Azula would finally come around and not lie to his face. I really believe an INTJ wouldn't be that idealistic and as especially emo as he was during the course of the show.

(8) Shaggy (from "Scooby Doo") - I'll bite with one of the other posts on here and claim him to be an ESFP.

(9) Butters (from "South Park") - INFP probably.

(10) Cartman (from "South Park") - ENTJ

#7 ·
ESFP
INTP
(3) Barack Obama
ENTJ
(4) Michelle Obama
ISTJ
(5) Marilyn Monroe
ESFJ
ESTJ
???? Never seen that film, I was told it was rubbish.
ESFP
INFP
ENFJ

#9 ·
Helga is an ENTJ you guys. She's super imaginative and dreamy, as well as super manipulative. Her inferior introverted feeling comes out every now and then, with the obvious example of her gushy feelings for Arnold. Her father, on the other hand, is almost definitely an ESTJ.

#11 ·
1. ENFP most likely (although he seems a lot more...productive, than the ENFPs that I know XD But he does what he loves to do, so I suppose that's why... he also goes off on tangents, it seems, more than the ENFJs that I know, so most likely ENFP)
2. ISTJ.
3. I don't know, I've actually never heard my own president speak, except for the inauguration... I don't follow politics.
4. See above answer
5. I don't follow pop culture at all...
6. Haven't watched "Hey Arnold" since I was about... 6.
7. INFP. I don't think an INTJ would be like how he was... And I don't think INTJs would be prone to being emo. He's not very "cold" either, he seems too outwardly angry to be any sort of introverted intuitive thinker.
8. EXFP. I don't remember that well...
9. Never seen South Park.
10. ^^^^^^^^^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.