Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There may already be a thread about this somewhere but I couldn't be assed looking, so anyway,
What type are your closest friends? Which friends are better for confiding in and which friends are better for full on fun?

For me, my more trusted friends are:
ENFP
ISTJ
IXFX (still trying to figure this friend out)
ENFJ (my brother and close friend)
ISFJ

For fun/partying:
ESFP (this one is not good at keeping quiet about stuff so I no longer tell her my secrets).
ENFJ (my brother fits into both of these groups)
ISFJ (my SO is not all that introverted)

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
INTJ, ENFP, ESTJ, INFP, ENTJ, ISTP, ISTJ, ESFJ, to name a few...

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
ENTP, ESFP, and an ESTJ

·
Registered
782 Posts
BFF: ESTJ
pretty close friends: INTJ. INFP[times 3], ESFP, ESFJ, ISTP[times two], ISTJ

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have a thing for ESTPs, I think 3 or 4 of my friends were this type.
And during my bachelor I used to live 3 years with 3 really good friends. I haven't realized until just recently that our apartment was strictly introverted (ISTP, ISTJ, INFP, INTJ). It was perfect, we had an awesome time. Although the INTJ one didn't fit in as much as we other 3.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My three closest friends are INTJ, ENFP, and ENTP. I have friends who are most of the other types, but I tend not to get along with SFs in particular.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'm surrounded by so many ESes it's not even funny. some of my closest friends are ESFs, but the ones i really connect with are an ISTJ, INFJ and ENFP

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
My closest friends I grew up with but who don't go to my school or live near me anymore :(: ESTP, ISTJ, INFJ, INFP, ESFP, INTJ, ESTJ, INFP, ENFP. These people create my bias against these types and explain why I love them so much.

Closest friends in school that I don't care much for: ESFP, ESFP, ISFJ, ISFP.

·
Registered
174 Posts
My best friend is an ESFP. I am very happy :proud:
I get along with ESFP, ESTP, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ and possibly an ENFP type. I never seem to get along with an SJ, but I have one SJ friend who's awesome. She's an ISFJ:happy:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
ENFP, ENTP, ESTP, ESFP, INTJ, and ENTJ.

·
Registered
29 Posts
INTP
INFP
ESTP (shy E)
ESFP
ESTJ - recently married and moved

My core group of friends. We never go more than a week without seeing each other.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts