Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not asking what types that you are naturally attracted to. No, instead I'm asking what types are magnetized towards you? I almost always attract ESTP women. For some reason, ESTP women can not get enough of me. I also often attract ESFP women as well. Pretty much every woman that I attract has Se as a dominant function. I have also attracted a few ENFP women. What about he rest of you folks?

Reactions: xxxlovefactorxxx

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I'll just say that to my knowledge, I have never attracted an ISTJ or an ESTJ. But I still have a few years left so I'm still collecting data. :laughing:

Reactions: Aßbiscuits

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
women with OCD. usually NF's.

Reactions: laikta

·
Banned
605 Posts
I have no idea. The people that showed any sign of attraction were people I didn't know at all and I didn't give it any thought until it was too late to respond. Now my time is filled with work, homework, procrastination, and personal projects.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
So far I seem to attract ENFP's and INFJ's.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I have attracted ENFJs (mostly as friends, thus far), INTPs, INTJs, ISTJs, ESFPs and a few ESTPs. ISTPs, ISFPs & ISFJs are less notable in number, but one or two here & there have shown interest. I don't seem to attract ENTJ, ENTP, ESTJ, ESFJ, INFP, INFJ, or ENFP men. The last 3 types could be due to the fact that they are rather unusual for men in the real world (although, like 75% of my dating has been through online means).

Anyway, even within types, there have quite a variety of men who've shown some interest in me, as far as age & background goes. Most of the time, the interest does not go beyond the surface, which is why I actually don't date much (who knows what to do with an INFP woman? :crazy: ).

Reactions: sidekicklover22

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
INFP, ENFJ and a new addition...ISTJ. I'd have to guess on the others personality types...my best guess is ESFP and ISTP.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I usually attract people with highly developed Fi.

Other than that... INTJs and INFPs mostly... and a few ENTJs

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
ISFP and ESFP for some reason

·
Registered
817 Posts
I usually attract people with highly developed Fi.

Other than that... INTJs and INFPs mostly... and a few ENTJs
Same here. INFP's go b0nkers for me. People with Fi as either their dominant or secondary function usually give me unsuspecting adulation (INFP, ENFP, ISFP, ESFP). But INFP's in particular including colleagues, friends, and family.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts