Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
ESTJ and ESFJ. I should have learned better, but somehow, I don't know how to control who I fall in love with. I don't know why all of the sudden, I feel such incredible love for people - even people I don't know. And I don't know why those people are nearly always SJ types. I did totally love an INFP once, but the specialness of our friendship was just one-way.

If you're just talking about romantic love, I don't know the answer. I've only known about personality types for a short while. My husband is XSTJ.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Never been in love, but I have had feelings for an ENFP and right now I'm in what you could call a relationship with an ISFJ.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not sure what my X-wife was. Definitely an unhealthy Extrovert. Now, I'm in love with a beautiful ENTJ. She keeps me on my toes.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
347 Posts
I dated an unhealthy, arrogant ENTP; it was terrible. I had a wonderful but strictly platonic friendship with an ISTP. If a few life situations had been different, I'm certain we would have dated.

My husband is an INFJ as has been my most emotionally satisfying relationship.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have had crushes on lots of types, I suspect. But do I know their types, nope.

It's been a while since I've been in a serious relationship with anyone. I guess I know I was in a relationship with an INFJ at one point. Other than that, I have no clue.

·
Banned
463 Posts

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
i think ESFJ would be awesome because they totally get your F which is awesome...plus they bring you out of your shell

1 - 20 of 75 Posts