Personality Cafe banner

What types have you had long-term romantic relationships with?

• NT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • NF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • SJ

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• SP

• ISTP

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INFPs only please. :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ISFJ, INTJ and ENTP. Probably the least tragic was ISFJ. Most tragic - INTJ, he slammed the door on me and turned out he was cheating. ENTP was hardest to deal with due to incompatibilities and Fi/Fe issues, him being spoiled, young and self-centered.
I wasn't golden either with my mental issues thou. I don't love myself, am stressed, awkward and anti-social, quite sex-less too.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Would love to see this stickied, then copy/pasted to all the other type forums...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would love to see this stickied, then copy/pasted to all the other type forums...
Haha I actually copy pasted it into all the other forums already *is mildly guilty* :kitteh:

Reactions: bigstupidgrin

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
7 years with an INFJ. Went through some rough spots, but now the relationship is strong and mutually rewarding, without a loss of romance. We can still surprise each other :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
INTJ 7 years + and my current. I dont know the other types I've dated, but everyone I've dated except for one person was over a year. Last one before the one I'm in now was 4 years, before that 2year. One in between the person I've been with for the 7 years and the 4 year relationship was 9 months, and I had a few others that were a little over a year. Sorry don't know the other types pretty sure they were all Introverts though at least.

·
Registered
283 Posts
most INFPs in very longterm relationships seem to be with ISTJs or INTJs. INTJs seem to prefer a few other types before us though :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.