Personality Cafe banner

What types have you had long-term romantic relationships with?

• NT

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • INTP

• INTJ

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ENTP

• ENTJ

• NF

• INFP

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• SP

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESFP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only ENFPs please. :)

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Can you be a little more precise about the length of the said long term relationship please ?

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you be a little more precise about the length of the said long term relationship please ?
Doesn't really matter- whatever you'd consider a long-term relationship, because the definition kinda varies per person/type. Maybe over a year?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have had 2 longterm relationships (the rest was well... Not that serious and longterm lol) and they were both INFJ. I love INFJ's, they are the best. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I had some boyfriends when I was younger. I think two of them were ESFPs. I've had only one serious relationship and my ex was I think ISTP, could be an ISTJ, too. It lasted for five years. I don't think think ISTxs and ENFPs are a good match, at least in my case.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Well I had about a one year relationship with someone I strongly suspect is an ISFJ. I have no way of confirming her MBTI though. Plus it was an extremely one sided relationship, so I'm not even entirely sure if it counts. Therefore I won't contaminate the poll with my contribution.

I'd totally date another ISFJ though, I'm interested to see what a healthy one is like.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Why does this computer keep double posting!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts