Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Who doesn't like ESFPs? Every confirmed ESFP I know is a wonderful, sweet person.

@wgvlvcrazy's statement comes from Keirsey's type matching theories, and while I can't argue that SJ and SP can be a great match (I love my ISFP girlfriend to bits) I think that relationship matches have more to do with personal values than type. I see happy couples of all kinds of combinations.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
One of the most respected people I know is an ESFP. She's a truly amazing lady :) My youngest brother is also an ESFP, and he is probably my favorite person to hang out with in real life... no joke! He's very sharp, goofy, and sweet :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coolio, Stephen, I'm a ESPF, if you didn't know, so cool, I guess! I guess I'm sweet and wonderful...I'm the only one who seems to recognize that, though... well, thanks Elstevebo, you're a classy guy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was simply quoting a page about MBTI and the cogitative functions. it says "Although we are attracted to people who are very different from us in the way we deal with the world, we are most attracted to others who have a similar focus in their lives. Couples who have the same dominant function in their personalities seems to have the longest and happiest relationships. So, for example, an individual whose dominant function is Introverted Sensing (ISTJ or ISFJ) seems to be naturally drawn towards partners with a dominant function of Extraverted Sensing (ESTP or ESFP).

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
I like my ESFP friend although I have a hard time believing he's ESFP.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My best friend's an ESFP and everyone loves him. He's fun, charming, caring, open, adventurous. Sure, I've had moments of being annoyed with him - he will agree to pretty much anything, even when it's clearly unrealistic and he forgets things I'd rather he remembered, but it's hard to be angry for long. I can't think of anyone who actively dislikes him.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Me! -raises hand-

I find ESFPs extremely interesting, fun, awesome people. ^_^ And Se mystifies me.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What do you mean like?
As friend? Dude, pretty much everyone. Though there are some people here and there that are just not easy to get along with. You guys are very likeable^^

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow, why do I love this thread!?!?!?!:tongue:
I "like" all of you back... no..... I love you! :crazy: I like esfps too :p whenever I meet one we tend to hook up and have a great time :D Allthough, I'm not too found of my own company... hate being alone!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I do! My dad and my good friend are ESFPs!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts