Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do of course...

Me, Dota 2 till dark souls 3 comes out then endless thinking to put together a coherent version of the story they sprinkled on. Love me some souls games.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 as always, the life of an altoholic is a harsh one...

Other than that I've been playing some older games on the side that have all been praised as great games, but I didn't play when first released.

This list includes:

- Thomas Was Alone is an indie game that makes you feel emotionally attached to a bunch of square shapes. I'm not even exaggerating with that statement. If you're looking for some simple puzzle gameplay to entertain you for about 3-4 hours, combined with a gripping story and characters, then you should definitely try this game.

- The original F.E.A.R. together with both expansions "Extraction Point" and "Perseus Mandate". The expansions are practically stand alone games and they are both brilliant. Classic shooter gameplay á la Half-Life with some ridiculously scary moments. I tried playing the sequels, made by different studios, but they are extremely inferior to the original games. Both the horror and gameplay are worse in 2 and 3. Alma was never as scary as she was in the original trilogy.

- Burial at Sea Part 1 and 2 (Bioshock Infinite DLC). They are both amazing btw and pure fanservice for fans of the first game. I won't describe it further than that because of major spoilers. If you're a fan of the franchise and haven't played it, go and do so immediately.

- Spec Ops: The Line is not your average Call of Duty rip off. It might seem that way at the start when in actuality it's a satire of all modern military shooters on the market. Also very grim and psychological when it comes to what actions you choose to take in the game's story. It's a game that makes you feel like shit when playing it and that's what makes it enjoyable.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I had to delete it off my phone when my boss got mad I was playing it while trouble shooting software issues. Lol
An extreme felony.
I am unfamiliar with this felony... Also damn it! I can't tell when INTJs are joking till they smile at me when I look nervous or confused...

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,441 Posts
I am unfamiliar with this felony... Also damn it! I can't tell when INTJs are joking till they smile at me when I look nervous or confused...
I realized when I was just a Tadpole™ that individual(s) found it exceedingly hard to distinguish whether I were ''joking'' or not - I had much fun with this to milk reactions.

I'd then just blankly go,

''Ha.. Just kidding.''

They'd get rather pissed.

My ''biggest'' joke put me in a counseling session.

Sometimes, even I do not know when I am joking .. even if the intent was to joke. But, I swear, I'm just kidding.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I realized when I was just a Tadpole™ that individual(s) found it exceedingly hard to distinguish whether I were ''joking'' or not - I had much fun with this to milk reactions.

I'd then just blankly go,

''Ha.. Just kidding.''

They'd get rather pissed.

My ''biggest'' joke put me in a counseling session.

Sometimes, even I do not know when I am joking .. even if the intent was to joke. But, I swear, I'm just kidding.
My female INTJ friend does that a lot. I never get pissed. More so I have a Squee! LOLZ! Reaction then taper back down to reality. Some times I can get the same reaction out of her in private. My ex hated her called her, toaster barbie and told me to go run off with my stupid little robot friend every time she didn't get her way. Its a thing we have... I find cold sterile intellectuals very comforting and warm for some reason... End, tangent!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
My ex hated her called her, toaster barbie and told me to go run off with my stupid little robot friend every time she didn't get her way.
Toasters actually serve a purpose. They warm my strudel. What function did your ex serve? Let me guess...

Reactions: Baby Seal

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I have a bunch of games in various stages of play but the two I have been actively playing recently make me hate my life and almost make me too embarrassed to say... Destiny and the Sims...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a bunch of games in various stages of play but the two I have been actively playing recently make me hate my life and almost make me too embarrassed to say... Destiny and the Sims...
Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed Destiny is in my game library too...

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,441 Posts
My female INTJ friend does that a lot. I never get pissed. More so I have a Squee! LOLZ! Reaction then taper back down to reality. Some times I can get the same reaction out of her in private. My ex hated her called her, toaster barbie and told me to go run off with my stupid little robot friend every time she didn't get her way. Its a thing we have... I find cold sterile intellectuals very comforting and warm for some reason... End, tangent!
I find other more sensitive type(s) may. I enjoy doing it to (F)'s. LOL. Interesting, I try to loosen up a tad - to make individual(s) more comfortable. Most individual(s) are bored by sterile intellectuals.

There are certain behavior(s) I just won't do ... Oddly.

Ex;

Putting arm behind chair ...

I feel very ''open'' + awkward in this position, thus, it's weird. I prefer my arms close to my body. However, the opposite of this position is usually considered ''warm'' .. Thus, I worry if I am too 'closed' / 'stiff'.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I find other more sensitive type(s) may. I enjoy doing it to (F)'s. LOL. Interesting, I try to loosen up a tad - to make individual(s) more comfortable. Most individual(s) are bored by sterile intellectuals.

There are certain behavior(s) I just won't do ... Oddly.

Ex;

Putting arm behind chair ...

I feel very ''open'' + awkward in this position, thus, it's weird. I prefer my arms close to my body. However, the opposite of this position is usually considered ''warm'' .. Thus, I worry if I am too 'closed' / 'stiff'.
Yeah, she has issues with her body language too, usually sitting with perfect posture. If she's messing with me too much, I tell her I can see something she doesn't like exposing and she spazzes out. Gives me a giggle to watch her flail for a second losing her tenuous gasp on my awkward button.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Atm

Xcom 2 mainly.
Farcry Primal in between
Rise of the Tomb Raider in between
GW 2 in between
X3 in between
FF V & VI just because nostalgia and steamsale
Warhammer 40k games, just for some colors on my screen and screams from my speakers

I always play 'groups of games', since 1 single game just makes me bored too fast.

9,999 Posts
Star Wars Battlefront. I've never played FPS games (other than Doom way, way back in the 90s). Bought it for my son (PS4) and found it oddly relaxing - there's no need to think. Some of the kids playing it are ridiculously fast & accurate - can't believe you can hit someone in the head with a sniper rifle (pulse cannon) while jetpacking over them. And not just once but every single time.

Reactions: Baloo23

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Factorio...send help!

I swear they've put opiates into this fucking game, can't stop.
This makes me want to try this game...

Also on the 40k games, something about adeptus astartes... I love me RTS especially with people screaming about heretics.

1 - 20 of 318 Posts