Personality Cafe banner

301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I recently played a little bit of Disgaea 5 for the Nintendo Switch. I bought the digital version from Japan, and it has a feature where you can have English text and English dubs. A little too much grinding for my taste, but it's a nice time-killer while my mind finds way to solve more taxing concerns.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The last month I have played;

X3 - Terran Conflict
Thinking of moving on to Albion Prelude, though.

Also a bit of For Honor
My favorite class is worth nothing since the latest patches, so I play extra now, just to feel the rage of others.

Civilization 5
Wide built, religious desert based Ghandi with Autocracy for the win!

Fallout 4
Because mods (The good kind, not the naked kind).

Then there's the PS2 Emulated games; Final Fantasy X and XII, just to try out the emulator. I forgot I had to sleep sometimes.

I can really recommend X3 - Terran Conflict to you guys, it's still my absolute favourite.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Recently, I've played Fallout 4 for the second go around, got bored at about 70%ish through the story and switched to the Witcher 3 and have just beaten that for the second time.
After that it will probably be Sims 3 and after next pay day I'll buy Little Nightmares.

FO4 was good, but it's flat. Witcher 3 is a fucking work of art- will always recommend it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption, Undertale, And Minecraft. Don't judge me, its fun! or at least the building portion. Being able to literally build entire cities is awesome. couldn't care less for survival or servers, but the building idea is cool.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Geralt kicks open the taven door. The patrons, previously huddled over their drinks, perk up and cast furtive glances in his direction as he makes his way toward the innkeeper. The witcher clears his throat and says, with a voice like sandpaper, "Y'all got any of them gwent cards?"
Accurate. I attributed at least 25 of my first 50 hours completing Collect 'Em All. I legit had dreams with the Gwent song playing in the background. My boyfriend hated Gwent and never played beyond the intro games. We both love The Witcher 3, but he plays it much differently then I do. Great versatile game.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Steam sale is going on and bought satisfactory, sea of thieves, hardland, journey, and dawn of man.

I'm tempted to play Witcher 3 but I don't have the attention span to play RPG games, and I feel like I wouldn't know what the story is about

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
692 Posts
Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
I know it's too early to say this, but looking forward for NieR Replicant Remaster!

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
538 Posts
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

...Don’t laugh at me

Reactions: passionate

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's a fun and refreshing game!! I'm stuck with the design, so I'm trying to collect furniture, catch bugs and fish until I sort it out hahaha!
Catching bugs and fish are great hobbies; but I like messing with birds moar ;P

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

...Don’t laugh at me
pat pat it's okay!

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
692 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I got GTA 5 free on the Epic store. I thought I'd completed it before but now I'm almost at 50% and am hitting a lot of missions that I don't remember at all.

It's such a great game anyway. Released 7 years ago, but I really think that it would win game of the year even if it was released just this year. Truly excellent game.

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,598 Posts
I am currently playing Minecraft, and I love the opportunities to create and build your own world. It also doesn't get old, and there is a lot to explore and build. If by chance you have discovered everything there is, there are always mods to mess around with. Of course, we can't forget about the minerals, and the Lapis Lazuli.

Also watching Pewdiepie's Minecraft series, and I'm off to get my own gray sheep, and have my own made-up builtin backstory that I rescued him/her from Felix's clutches. My favorite part is domesticating animals. I also like the Nether, and the Twilight forest mod and the mobs that we can run into. There is no builtin backstory in the game, so you can come up with your own story.

That is partially the beauty of it, but in some ways, I wish that that there were more options than just killing when facing the mobs (with the exception of the zombie villagers.)

I believe that most of them don't quite have malicious intention, with the exception of the witches, the skelly druids, and some others but the scenario is always if you don't run away or kill them, they will kill you and you have no other option. You can still have ruthless mobs, but maybe have some more opportunities for allies, or where we are encouraged to resort to other options. With the cave that is understandable because they are just animals.

301 - 318 of 318 Posts