Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 5262 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (I played it a kid and really wanted to play it again so I bought it for the virtual console).

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (I played it a kid and really wanted to play it again so I bought it for the virtual console).
Haven't played skyward sword but i've played i few other zeldas and fun game

I love mario RPG

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Team Fortress 2, though it's getting old because I always end up feeling obligated to play medic. I'm a crazy good medic and I like playing it but it so often happens that nobody else wants to be medic and I get stuck with it, when some times I just want to play a crazy sword-wielding demoman, or have fun as an axtinguisher pyro.

I've also been playing Izuna again, off and on. Still haven't completed the final dungeon.

·
Banned
644 Posts
Metal Gear Solid HD collection pack (MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker) on the PS3.

Will play Splinter Cell pretty soon. I really enjoy stealthy games in general with its requisites of the player (strategy, timing, and patience).

Reactions: Paradox of Vigor

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been playing the CounterStrike:GO beta a bit. Binding of Isaac expansion is supposed to release in April. Really looking forward to that.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
As far as I'm concerned games today can't top the 5th & 6th generation consoles.
That's as far as I'm concerned too. I think these generations of consoles (especially the fifth) were good because they were right before videogames made the transition from being big to gigantic in popularity, and causing game developers to sell out and start only caring about how much money they make.

Few games are made with actual quality anymore.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I started playing through the Kingdom Hearts series about two weeks ago, just finishing up Birth By Sleep at the moment. Not sure whether or not I'm looking forward to the first game to be honest, the battle system has been refined so much since then...

I'm also playing Rayman Origins for the first time. Great game. Moving my way through Super Paper Mario as well, along with Chuggaaconroys Let's Play.

Once I have a bit more free time on my hands, I'm going to start playing Final Fantasy IX again. Probably my favourite game of all time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've been playing L.A. Noire lately but I've finished all the main stuff and am probably almost as far as I'm going to go on the side stuff.

I'll probably start getting more into Killzone 3, it's good so far.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Skyrim is ongoing; I've dumped loads of time into it, but haven't completed the main quest yet with either of my characters. Also playing a lot of Lumines, a lot of Bastion, and some Deus Ex: Human Revolution (which I'm not particularly impressed with). I might replay FEAR soon; I haven't played it in ages.

All on PC, of course.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow a girl that likes Zelda and super mario :shocked: omg they do exist

1 - 20 of 5262 Posts