Personality Cafe banner

5241 - 5252 of 5252 Posts

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
just started Hob and I love the world. Also wanting to get back into Skyrim but have to figure out all my mods first as I was having tree mesh issues last time I played. And playing ESO.
I have like 100+ mods, no joke but ever since playing Dark Souls I haven't wanted to pick up Skyrim again, so it's like 50+ gb of space not being used, I might uninstall it and play something else like Dragon's Dogma or Mass Effect

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,258 Posts
I have like 100+ mods, no joke but ever since playing Dark Souls I haven't wanted to pick up Skyrim again, so it's like 50+ gb of space not being used, I might uninstall it and play something else like Dragon's Dogma or Mass Effect
As I've been trying to look up information about my mods, I'm finding a number of them have been removed because their makers have moved on from Skyrim and didn't want to maintain the page, which.... is a bit frustrating when you just want to know what it's supposed to do, or where it's located, etc. but there isn't a readme. So.... If you think you'll ever play Skyrim again, you may want to save your mods somewhere on another drive or something if you wouldn't want to start all over with different ones.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I finished playing Yakuza 6 and now playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just played some more OSRS but I've been planning some CoD Warzone and Dead by Daylight later in the weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have played a lot of games during my life and some of them were interesting some were boring and some were so bad that I opened them once and then I deleted them, but the most interesting game I have ever played in is the GTA series. I see that I am not the only one who is fond of the GTA series for these guys I can recommend the site gta5portable.com.There you can find the latest information about the GTA, also the best mods, and a lot of useful things.

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
1,121 Posts
Ghost of Tsushima.
Loving the game so far, beautiful sceneries and an interesting storyline.
Won’t be able to play much though, will try to squeeze few hours per week within my schedule.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
819 Posts
The Wolf Among Us

[GLASS HIM]

Reactions: Wisteria

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,119 Posts
Dark Souls 3

First game of the franchise ive played and i beat it today. Love it, I hated it at first because i felt incredibly bad at the game but my SO made me stick to it and i started to love the game and its lore. I understand why he loves it.
When you start a new game and want to drop it because it feels too hard, don't. You will get better and soon be hooked ;)
I used a magic build mostly around pyromancy and played a witch character. My SO tanked so I could fire spells from a range while he shielded, it was good fun.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,119 Posts
The Wolf Among Us

[GLASS HIM]

This is a good game, for some reason i loved the scene with the pig hanging out in Bigby's place. The things you say and do don't impact the outcome as much as you'd think, thats one of the downsides to the game.

5241 - 5252 of 5252 Posts