Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us about your dream last night.

1. What was it about?
  2. Who/what did you become in that dream?
  3. What did you think and how did you feel at that time?
  4. Was your dream colorful?
  5. Do you have any idea/explanation of why you're dreaming like that?

·
Banned
700 Posts
1) I was teaching my friend Chris the precise shape of a Tsunami.
2) I was just me, but I think I might have had a laser pointer, whiteboard and pen.
3) I thought it was important he knew what shape a tsunami was, but I didn't know why.
4) Rarely for me, I dreamed in images. Usually I just dream in concepts. But not especially colourful. I think my brain directs in Cinema Verite
5) Nah, just my brain throwing up random crap.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
  1. What was it about? It was about my friends and myself. We were hiking on the mountains.
  2. Who/what did you become in that dream? I was me in every way ;)
  3. What did you think and how did you feel at that time? I love adventures, I love hiking, I love my friends.. so I definitely enjoyed that dream and the time in it:)
  4. Was your dream colorful? Sufficiently ;)
  5. Do you have any idea/explanation of why you're dreaming like that? Yeah, because I see my friends, all in all people, often in my dreams ;)

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last night I was dreaming of going to the theater to watch movie with my best friend. I was late and I need to hurry. When I got there in the mall at the first floor, some policeman block my way. They said the President is going to watch movie, so they blocked almost all the way to the theater to secure him. I'm pissed. My bestfriend is waiting for me and I was very late.

Then I met this security guard who help me go to the theater using the shortcut way. When I got there, I saw my bff with her date. Her date brought his baby boy. I remember I thought her date and his baby are both cute and sweet. Then her date receive a business call, and he had to go somewhere to meet his business partner. So me and my bff waits for him and plays with his baby boy. When standing on a bridge, my bff got slipped and fell down. I tried to reach her hand, but I was too late. I screamed so loud. I remember I was focusing my mind to wanting her to fall on a sofa at the first floor. She finally did. I was extremely relieved.

I took the baby boy and I ran to her. She was okay, thankfully. We sat there and have a light conversation. Her date was still busy with his phone call. So we failed to watch the movie. My bff looked dissapointed, and I remember I felt her pain. But I know there's nothing I can do to help.

It was colorful indeed, but soft colors. I have no idea what was my dream means.

·
Registered
442 Posts
It started out with me walking into the lobby of my old elementary school. there was a desk in the hall that had this neat little aquarium that was covered in algae and had all of these wonderful little micro-organisms swimming in it, so I had to stop and study them. That's when I noticed a little girl who had come in with me who was also interested in all of the little things. I turned to a friend, who was standing next to the aquarium, and asked her what age you could adopt a child at, because I didn't think I was old enough. She told me that she set the age for adoptions so it wouldn't be a problem. It suddenly occured to me that the little girl already had a guardian, so I couldn't adopt her, but I still thought I could. When I looked over the girl had wandered off by herself and was studying by herself at a desk.

Color: my dreams are almost always in natural color.

Meaning? More than likely: the friend in my dream is a head of the local chapter of Big Brothers/ Big Sisters, so in technicality I could "adopt" a child through her, and she would be in charge of who I could take. It is an idea I have thrown around before. The aquarium full of micro-organisms, if it were real, would actually be a big interest for me (and may have been triggered by a conversation between friends earlier regarding micro-biology). The little girl having the same interest in it also fits in with BB/BS as they do try to set you up with the child who is best suited for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts