The Incredible Hulk
Buck Rogers
Battlestar Gallactica
Dukes of Hazzard
Remington Steel
Fawlty Towers
Moonlighting

I loved so many shows!

I never saw "I love Lucy" except for a small snippet of it on the movie Pretty Woman.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I don't actually remember many shows from my childhood, I had a car accident in my teens and have amnesia from the head injury, so the memory of my childhood is spotty at best. I do remember I loved Buck Rogers, and BattleStar Galactica.

As for 60's shows, 'The Prisoner' was my all time favorite. Now that was t.v. Total nerd that I am, I got the DVD series. It sits next to my Star Trek and Twilight Zone series.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
There were so many tv shows I loved as a kid.
I have to say the ones I had the most fun watching with friends and family
were:
Elvira Mistress of the Dark
The Waltons
Dr. Who
Land of the Lost

Reactions: JungyesMBTIno

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I grew up with endless reruns of Three's Company and Golden Girls, mostly. :)
ha! I'd forgotten about Threes Company! I was always telling people off for nicknaming me Chrissy all because of that dumb blonde on that show. To me it made the nickname an insult. Only family say it still :frustrating: Anyway, John Ritter was funny.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
22,790 Posts
Blakes 7, Doctor Who, The Goodies, Fawlty Towers. Aussie ABC kid.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
All of you have named most of the ones I liked. Some others:

Fall Guy - the stuntman detective or whatever with the fun theme song.
Simon and Simon
Knight Rider
Night Court
Silver Spoons - I was in 4th grade and this is the junk we considered cool.
Love Boat - after Love Boat was on the next show was Fantasy Island which I preferred.
Diff'rent Strokes - Especially the episode where the bicycle shop owner tried to take pictures of Arnold in his underwear.
Six Million Dollar Man
Heart to Heart

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

Simon and Simon
Knight Rider
Night Court
Love Boat - after Love Boat was on the next show was Fantasy Island which I preferred.
Diff'rent Strokes - Especially the episode where the bicycle shop owner tried to take pictures of Arnold in his underwear.
Six Million Dollar Man
Heart to Heart
Oh Gosh! I can still almost remember all of the Fall Guy theme song. I loved that show. Because of Lee Majors and that show I've always wanted a tub outside my house.

Love Boat was an great show and it was a lot like CHIPS, everyone under the sun came on those shows to as guess stars.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts

Simon and Simon
Knight Rider
Night Court
Six Million Dollar Man
Heart to Heart
Some good ones there. I loved Six Million Dollar Man, and what about the Bionic Woman?

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Yeah but wasn't he hilarious? I know he is cringe material, like I also cringe at Bridget Jones antics. How can people actually be that tragic in real life? But it makes for great viewing. I used to laugh so much at Frank Spencer.

In fact, a little brag here... I met him when he did his book signing in Auckland one day, Michael Crawford that is (who was also The Phantom of the Opera). Lovely man, very friendly and sounded quite genuine. I have a photo here somewhere of him.

Reactions: beth x

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I always liked Voyagers, with Phineas Bogg and the kid jumping through time.

Also, there was an old show called Wizards and Warriors, it was funny.

The Wizard was a good show. It had the guy from the movie Time Bandits.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
V, Three's Company, Golden Girls, wrestling, Voltron, Transformers, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Pink Panther . I seem to remember liking Buck Rogers, Fall Guy, Six Million Dollar Man thought it's a bit blurry. The list is not complete but that's all I can come up with at the moment.

Reactions: Space Cat and GiGi

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
There was a martial arts program called "Monkey" which we used to watch on a Sunday afternoon. This picture looks lame to me now, but I loved it back when I was a kid.

I also liked Hong Kong Phooey - the animated show.

·
Banned
246 Posts
In no particular order-
1. Star Trek
2. Buck Rogers
3. Six Million Dollar Man
4. Dr Who
5. Looney Tunes (every Saturday morning)
6. Space: 1999 - only after tolerating my Grandparents watching The Lawrence Welk Show:tongue:

In sum, I was a scifi nerd in my youth :cool:

Reactions: rickybobby
1 - 20 of 91 Posts